rattin with my 2 hobs

It is few big holes up in my sisters garden I have shot some before nd they were big beasts like, but I was just wonderin if it would cause my ferrets any harm to put them dwn on the rats cause I haven't long had them :)

Depends mate, you may get away with it but rats tend to turn and fight when cornered or with a nest of young, ferrets can get some significant bites with lost eyes not being uncommon. If it is the odd rat then give it a go but if there are loads some sort of smoker and terriers would be better

Isi ye cheers fr the advise mate, there is quite a few big nd small ones I think I'll go by u with a smoker nd some terriets dun want my ferret gettin badly injured haha it had a bite off my mates dog it had three puncture wounds in his sides nd on his back :(

Isi ye cheers fr the advise mate, there is quite a few big nd small ones I think I'll go by u with a smoker nd some terriets dun want my ferret gettin badly injured haha it had a bite off my mates dog it had three puncture wounds in his sides nd on his back :(

Not saying that they would definitely get hurt badly just that it may well happen. You would still need something once they bolt anyway

you're lucky that's all it got...be careful which dogs you're introducing them to bud!