Wrapping stopper pads.

My bitch has had a cut wrist, starting just above the stopper and going down towards her foot. The stitches come out next Tuesday and I'd like to bandage over the scar when I let her off the lead to begin with.

Should I wrap right over her stopper or should I go "figure of eight" above and below it? Thanks for any advice.

(We run on pasture, seeds, woodland and clearfell and won't be hunting for a while now but there's always a chance something will jump up).

yeah google it in the toolbar above...can get all different sizes and shapes for all types of dogs so make sure yer measure up your dog mate and its for a lurcher or whatever your dog happens to be?......theres an agility dog forum that has a link to a website dealing with stuff like this too.....training aids,cone collars, leads,.jackets etc...hope this helps?.....jp :thumbs: .

Be extremely careful, my old bitch had a very similar injury and once it was healed I bandaged over the scar, let her run and it burst open again. Took months to heal after that and wasted the best part of a season. I would leave it as long as possible before letting her off lead, if she really needs to burn off energy then get the bike out, Good luck

Thanks for all the advice lads. I haven't got a bike these days but I'm definately going to be careful after reading Tyla's post. I'd take her jogging but I stretched a tendon in my knee while out lamping and I'm more crocked than the dog is at the moment. :icon_redface::cray: