• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you c****s f**k off! All you get on here is fecks like you feckin it up for decent folk. If you havnt got anything positive to say FECK OFF

Sorry candle in the wind but I don't think i know you? You obviously know me or are you just another sad c**t with nothing better to do?get a life ya saddo

whys all these for sale posts got to end up in arguing,if you dont want the dog why do people try feck some one else sale up im not looking for a fall ou with any one but come on lads theres no need f

Posted Images

hi snatchbulletdo you like gangster movies by any chance anyway that was good of the guy you should go back with some dog food for the guy sounds a decent sort you must be confident about your dogs if your wanting to bet with some one you dont know nothing about good luck

not my dogs mate aint got any thing to prove. i said will bet with caspers to prove a point just letting candle know that casper is a desent lad and not a peddler and his dogs are smart as f**k. to be honest also just getting a bit bored with all the shit people get for selling dogs on here by people that dont even want a dog

hahaha candle in the wind great name that. you sound like a right key board friendly muppet. if your not buying the dog shut your mouth people like you are ruining this site. dont post just to have a go. if a man is peddling dogs the mods will remove him. its not your job. i went down to pick this dog up last night. when leaving i went to give casper 100 pounds and he said not to worry dont need the cash just didnt want it getting past about. a true dog man if ever i met one. i bet you that 100 pounds that his dogs would run yours into the ground. thanks alot casper dogs a cracker and your dogs are a credit to you cheers snatch

ps candle in the wind i got 6000 acres permission and money waiting i want to see your dogs run with caspers

you need to pick yah ass licking tongue off the floor you silly pathetic little boy.just because the guy pushed the money back in your hand,is there really any need to empty ya balls and shoot ya dust all over ya long johns???? and i bet if the guys read what you just wrote,he is probably regretting gifting you the dog?first impressions.........you sound like a over excited young retarded kid that still spies on his mam and dad at bed time? :D and if you were any kind of a good guy or a dog man?you would of pushed that cash back in the guys hand,or at least pushed it through his letter box if he refused to take it so many times.and now you want to bet the money that got pushed back on you,thinking your clever etc etc and using somebody elses dogs as well you backward little muppet ha ha but i will say this....my dogs dont have to prove anything to anybody...only me :thumbs: i never boast or up my dogs to anybody in anyway.am not the gambling type,but by all means show me were your permission is,and maybe after a good season you might find out what my dogs are like muh muh muh hahahahaha infact fek it best part of northumberlands dogs as well :D its what we call...whats yours is ours !that pups a blank canvas? bet its chased a few things already?so try not to laugh to hard little boy,as the joke could well be on YOU :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: let me no how your world beater gets on anways?am sure with hands like yours it'll turn out to be a top dog.try not to bond to close though....no need for the internal stuff............................ :thumbs:

"that still spies on his mum and dad in bed" f*****g brilliant you used to do that did you????? by looking at how much time you have put in to this post makes me laugh!!! you think we all need to grow up. he didnt want the cash but is coming down my way on saturday to run the dogs!! good swap if you ask me no??? now f**k off and good spie on ya mum and dad you f*****g sick c**t hahahahhaha Edited by snatchbullet

hahaha candle in the wind great name that. you sound like a right key board friendly muppet. if your not buying the dog shut your mouth people like you are ruining this site. dont post just to have a go. if a man is peddling dogs the mods will remove him. its not your job. i went down to pick this dog up last night. when leaving i went to give casper 100 pounds and he said not to worry dont need the cash just didnt want it getting past about. a true dog man if ever i met one. i bet you that 100 pounds that his dogs would run yours into the ground. thanks alot casper dogs a cracker and your dogs are a credit to you cheers snatch

ps candle in the wind i got 6000 acres permission and money waiting i want to see your dogs run with caspers

you need to pick yah ass licking tongue off the floor you silly pathetic little boy.just because the guy pushed the money back in your hand,is there really any need to empty ya balls and shoot ya dust all over ya long johns???? and i bet if the guys read what you just wrote,he is probably regretting gifting you the dog?first impressions.........you sound like a over excited young retarded kid that still spies on his mam and dad at bed time? :D and if you were any kind of a good guy or a dog man?you would of pushed that cash back in the guys hand,or at least pushed it through his letter box if he refused to take it so many times.and now you want to bet the money that got pushed back on you,thinking your clever etc etc and using somebody elses dogs as well you backward little muppet ha ha but i will say this....my dogs dont have to prove anything to anybody...only me :thumbs: i never boast or up my dogs to anybody in anyway.am not the gambling type,but by all means show me were your permission is,and maybe after a good season you might find out what my dogs are like muh muh muh hahahahaha infact fek it best part of northumberlands dogs as well :D its what we call...whats yours is ours !that pups a blank canvas? bet its chased a few things already?so try not to laugh to hard little boy,as the joke could well be on YOU :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: let me no how your world beater gets on anways?am sure with hands like yours it'll turn out to be a top dog.try not to bond to close though....no need for the internal stuff............................ :thumbs:

"that still spies on his mum and dad in bed" f*****g brilliant you used to do that did you????? by looking at how much time you have put in to this post makes me laugh!!! you think we all need to grow up. he didnt want the cash but is coming down my way on saturday to run long ears!! good swap if you ask me no??? now f**k off and good spie on ya mum and dad you f*****g sick c**t hahahahhaha

first he pushed the money back in your hand? next thing you did a swap?? you silly confused cock eyed ginger lying pathetic little freak hahahaaaa and why repeat what i have already said??? give yah head a shake frankee for fook sake :bye:

Wow this should be documented an then made into a series for channel 4 SUPERB hats off t all ov ya concerned, :victory::toast: it wud win shit loads ov awards, anyways all this in house fightin between so called dog lads will am sure do wonders for our sport :hmm: well done too all concerned

Wow this should be documented an then made into a series for channel 4 SUPERB hats off t all ov ya concerned, :victory::toast: it wud win shit loads ov awards, anyways all this in house fightin between so called dog lads will am sure do wonders for our sport :hmm: well done too all concerned

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE IN THE ROOM??????????????? :bad::D together for ever......happy days..... :cray: :cray: :cray: