knuckle the documentary

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you are saying about having a wad of cash and nice motors and all that, but there is a lot more to life than all the material things although they are nice to have I dont covet anyone else

she was not ill he beat her to death the papers are not saying have of what he did to her. he is in court now charged with her murder. now why was james shot years ago because he was flat out selling

NO

Does anyone else get the feeling that the gypsys have got it right and we are all being taken for a ride paying too much tax and having too many laws forced on us in this free country that our fathers fought for

NO

• Like 2

Does anyone else get the feeling that the gypsys have got it right and we are all being taken for a ride paying too much tax and having too many laws forced on us in this free country that our fathers fought for

well you dont see them driving about in f****d cars and vans , allways new , there caravans can cost 25 - 30 grand , they doing summit right ££££

I know what you are saying about having a wad of cash and nice motors and all that, but there is a lot more to life than all the material things although they are nice to have I dont covet anyone else. I work a regular job with an average wage, I pay my way, live reasonably within the law and try and bring up my kids with a good sense of honesty, fairness and that if you want something bad enough you get off of your arse and go and earn it the proper way.

I am not slating the gypsies as I have 1st hand experience but I would rather have a steady and secure life even if I have to graft hard in a boring 9-5 rather than take the other options available, good luck to them but not the life for me thanks. My own personal beliefs, conduct, Self respect and pride are far more important than an extra few quid in my pocket, just as their own values, self respect and pride are important to them

Pat

• Like 5

I know what you are saying about having a wad of cash and nice motors and all that, but there is a lot more to life than all the material things although they are nice to have I dont covet anyone else. I work a regular job with an average wage, I pay my way, live reasonably within the law and try and bring up my kids with a good sense of honesty, fairness and that if you want something bad enough you get off of your arse and go and earn it the proper way.

Not slating the gypsies but I would rather have a decent and secure life even if I have to graft hard rather than take the other options available, good luck to them but not the life for me thanks. Self respect and pride are far more important than an extra few quid in my pocket.

Pat

im no expert on travellers but a lot of them boys do graft for there money , and as far as i can make out they have respect and pride in there own community , i think you gotta realise that they have lived there way all there lives as have we , and we like to do things differant to them , i have met a few and i can honestly say they are ok , im not saying there all like that , you get good and bad in all walks :thumbs: oh and im no gypsy hugger :laugh: :laugh: Edited by mickmck

Not slating the gypsies but I would rather have a decent and secure life even if I have to graft hard rather than take the other options available, good luck to them but not the life for me thanks. Self respect and pride are far more important than an extra few quid in my pocket.

Pat

im no expert on travellers but a lot of them boys do graft for there money , and as far as i can make out they have respect and pride in there own community , i think you gotta realise that they have lived there way all there lives as have we , and we like to do things differant to them , i have met a few and i can honestly say they are ok , im not saying there all like that , you get good and bad in all walks :thumbs: oh and im no gypsy hugger :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Mick

I come from this sort of background on my fathers side so I understand that there are some top fellas about who are from the travelling community, I lived with my mothers side of the family and it was their morals and lifestyle choices that I choose to live by. When I talk about pride and respect I dont mean that they dont have any, I meant my own and the fact that their way of life is not for me regardless of my Dads family. Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to be as objective as possible.

Pat

Pat

im no expert on travellers but a lot of them boys do graft for there money , and as far as i can make out they have respect and pride in there own community , i think you gotta realise that they have lived there way all there lives as have we , and we like to do things differant to them , i have met a few and i can honestly say they are ok , im not saying there all like that , you get good and bad in all walks :thumbs: oh and im no gypsy hugger :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Mick

I come from this sort of background on my fathers side so I understand that there are some top fellas about who are from the travelling community, I lived with my mothers side of the family and it was their morals and lifestyle choices that I choose to live by. When I talk about pride and respect I dont mean that they dont have any, I meant my own and the fact that their way of life is not for me regardless of my Dads family. Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to be as objective as possible.

Pat

thats fine mate , every one to there own for me , i just think somtimes they get a hard time and there not all that bad :thumbs:

Well if you Lads wana try that life, can try it out first to see if you like it. Just stay in your house, cause lets face it there not many true travellers left . Most stay put.

So all u need to do is pay f**k all tax, or council tax. Throw all ur rubbish out your back door or in your neighbours garden. Piss and shit outside, and thieve what u can.

• Like 2

Well if you Lads wana try that life, can try it out first to see if you like it. Just stay in your house, cause lets face it there not many true travellers left . Most stay put.

So all u need to do is pay f**k all tax, or council tax. Throw all ur rubbish out your back door or in your neighbours garden. Piss and shit outside, and thieve what u can.

ive been on council estates that are more of a shit hole than some traveller sites , ?? the jails are full of theiving little bag heads and scruffy cnuts , not many travellers in there ? Edited by mickmck

Not many travellers where? In jail? Think you need to look into that. Abd the ones not in jail are the ones with outstanding warrants. Just it's hard for the cops to track them down.

Yes some council estates are shit holes not denying that. But every site I ever seen when they were there or after they left was disgracefull. I've said before they would prob be more accepted by folk of they actually respected the land they were on. Yes there prob are decent ones, maybe those decent ones should do more to get the others to respect property and land that don't belong to them.