let down again !

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good hunting mates are harder come by than good dogs. Never let the fuckers down and hope you find some that are as keen and honest as yourself. But don't have to rely on anyone either... get out ther

And a very poor one at that. Ive been let down, used, stabbed in the back, the whole Schabang. Then im made out to be the bad one and in the wrong, the person im on about will hopefully read this, b

Been there done that got the mates to prove it!! waiting ringing texing only to be fxked about...... hard to find a good partner my mrs is probably the best anyway, allways there for a day out.

a lad who lives near me always rings me on a Friday night n says we going out for a walk int the morn wid the dogs and i say yeah no bother pal hes like meet u at 6 at mine i go down and he is still steaming from the Friday at the pub i just say fk you iam Gan back home. or some times you go n meet him and he is still in fkn bed absolute time wasters.

i only do being let down 3 times and then they are out!!!

Lies!! Your constantly letting Lumphammer down on you.

I'll give em another chance on a let down, twice and thats enough for me. What they don't realise is the time it takes to get things ready for the day out, ie the night before and/or on the morning plus I've had to let other lads down (with ample notice) and end up being short handed by being let down myself.

Messers whats not into the game, thier playing it

• Like 1

And a very poor one at that.

Ive been let down, used, stabbed in the back, the whole Schabang.

Then im made out to be the bad one and in the wrong, the person im on about will hopefully read this, but I doubt he will ever see the error of his ways.

Proper greedy twat, no give and take.

The thing is he is that self centred that he will only stew in his own shite time after time after time.

I gave him clothes for out doors, trainers as he had nothing to wear when we were out.

Sorted his ferrets, got a him a canny pup, sorted locator and shovels of which we went down the middle on.

AND GOT HIM HIS FIRST PERMISSION, ONLY FOR HIM TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSE ON THE LAND AS I WAS GOING THROUGH A BEREAVEMENT AT THE TIME.

SHARED THAT SMALL BIT OF KNOWLEDGE I HAVE WITH HIM.

CAUGHT HIM HIS FIRST RABBIT.

WHAT DO I GET, EITHER IGNORED IN THE STREET OR A SMUG OK.

THING IS IVE GOT WHAT HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER HAVE, A GOOD LASS, GREAT MOTHER AND MINT KIDS.

NOT TOO MENTION SOME DECENT DOGS AND A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, AND PLENTY OF WARMTH AND LOVE.

SAD LITTLE BOY.

I WILL NEVER GET THE USE OF THE SHOVELS AND LOCATOR, AND HAVE BEEN TOLD OFF A GOOD FEW LADS THAT THEY WOULD NOT OF ACTE AS CALMLY AS I DID. GO ROUND AND KNOCK HIMOUT WERE SOME WORDS USED, OR THEY WOULD.

ITS A HARD ENOUGH GAME WE ARE IN AS IT IS. I BET THE PERSON IN QUESTION NEVER TELLS THE REAL SIDE TO THINGS OR TO THE LANDOWNERS WHAT HE HAS DONE .THIS ISNT A PISSED RANT AND RAVE, AS I DONT DRINK, AND PLENTY OTHER LADS AGREE WITH ME WHAT HE IS LIKE.

TOSSER.

I AM SURE THERES PLENTY BEEN IN SIMILAR SITUATIONS AND f****d OFF BEFORE WITH SO CALLED MATES.

WELL,THATS ME DONE, IM ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ANYONE OUT, 1 STRIKE AND YOURE OUT FOR ME THESE DAYS.

OVER AND OUT

CHEERS LA LA.

• Like 3

Trinder if it wasn't as late in the season I would of had you up here for a good weekend or a extended weekend. I got messed about plenty so went my own way and sorted myself out, although I have some good lads I can call on now and my lasses dad is a keeper :yes:

Trinder if it wasn't as late in the season I would of had you up here for a good weekend or a extended weekend. I got messed about plenty so went my own way and sorted myself out, although I have some good lads I can call on now and my lasses dad is a keeper :yes:

cheers mate thats good of you maybe the start of next season i could take you up on that

Atb Trinder

cheers mate thats good of you maybe the start of next season i could take you up on that

Atb Trinder

Definetly mate, might have a border/lakie coming my way as well ;)

Its not all doom and gloom

was out with two fellers yesterday, one ive never met and had a good day and a better result

so hang on in there

funny you should say that ive just met up with a lad through a mate and he is a tidy boy who has been in the dog game for a while and has offered to help me out with gettin my terrier started diggin and he only lives ten min walk away and knows where there is plenty of earths on our doorstep , HAPPY DAYS

Its not all doom and gloom

was out with two fellers yesterday, one ive never met and had a good day and a better result

so hang on in there

Good result BBB :victory: , I got my new bitch today 14 months old so I'll set her away in a couple of months once we have bonded, Trinder I look forward to meeting you around august/september time and nice result getting in with a local lad :thumbs:

• Like 1

my username says it all. sick of the b*****ds. Hunt away myself, only 3 people in the country I will set foot in a field with and to be honest I prefer to just batter away myself. I hink some of the worst people around are in lurchers and terriers, not one person I know in the game not been properly f****d over. Wont happen me again.

Same with me, always work alone, i strap no one to my back, look after number 1, never got copt once

Edited by iworkwhippets