pics for lampro and ko man

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FELLA ,   YOU SPOUT MORE SHITE THAN A MYNAH BIRD !!!!   THE CRAP YOU HAVE HAD ON HERE TRYING TO SELL IS BEYOND A JOKE ,........   POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK ??????????   DUCKWING

tbh i thought he was saying it to ko man saying he shouldent say your birds are crap (far from it), considering the stuff hes got in his yard,   cheers fd

i was talking about the swelling of the face being a genuine characteristic of a pakistani asil. the *pullet (thought you might be able to tell age from picture from 30 years experience, sorry i was wrong :icon_redface: ) is bred from genuine braz and the father got sold to some travelers for a relatively high price and they are very happy with the bird. :thumbs: so have you kept the austrolorp crosses in your profile picture for over 30 years then? :thumbs:

i was talking about the swelling of the face being a genuine characteristic of a pakistani asil. the *pullet (thought you might be able to tell age from picture from 30 years experience, sorry i was wrong :icon_redface: ) is bred from genuine braz and the father got sold to some travelers for a relatively high price and they are very happy with the bird. :thumbs: so have you kept the austrolorp crosses in your profile picture for over 30 years then? :thumbs:

WHAT TRAVELERS WERE THEY ? BET THEY WERE ON A LONDON BUS WITH CLIFF RICHARD HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE BET YOU TOLD HIM THEY WERE POL

WHAT TRAVELERS WERE THEY ? BET THEY WERE ON A LONDON BUS WITH CLIFF RICHARD HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE BET YOU TOLD HIM THEY WERE POL

# yeah ok. and if you can read (wrong again on my partv for presumption :icon_redface: ) youd see i said father, and as even little wannabe gamemen like you with 30 years of experience with shite would know, boy chickens dont lay eggy weggys and they especially dont become POL :victory::clapper::thumbs:

HANG ON SO WHAT YOUR SAYING YOU DONT HAVE ANY BIRDS YOU HAVE PUT A PIC UP OF ABIRD YOU HAVNT GOT ANY MORE ?????????????

i said father of the bird, i still have this pullet. :wallbash:

NO ONE WANTS THE PULLET :cry:

You call these birds quality??? Are you for real?? Both pics at the top look pale faced !!! Well that's RED MITE, also the 2 nd pic looks like the he has scalely legs!! I would be ashamed to put pics like these birds up on hear!!!

the stag does not have scaly leg, he has grown legs like that over time, and as people know scaly leg is very infectious yet every other bird he has been with or lived with or been around has not got it, therefore not scaly leg. in some genuine asils it is known to be a characteristic of ageing in the cocks, their legs just become like this. not scaly leg as nothing else has it. and that cock is not pale faced, he is old pale faced naturally. notice the pair live in the same shed next to him, yet they are not pale faced, as they do not have red mite, neither does the cock. i suggest you learn something before being horrible, even if they did have redmite, id rather they have and live in more space than that shoebox your ko shamos live in :yes::thumbs: