congrats to gorger!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i heard gorger won the cambridge cup (YESTERDAY) well done to him and his dogs,lucas got beat in the final by his sister TINY, considering he has been out for 7 weeks and got into the final is a great

Well done gorger and. Dogs

go gorger

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

no pictures of the dog that won on the day,well done gorger :thumbs:

Would like to see picture winner as well,looks like some great land there

think thats an older pic of lucas icey think i seen it before on another topic

I WILL TELL YOU NEXT YEAR IF THEY CAN HUNT ON THAT LAND :gunsmilie: CAUSE I AM GOING OVER HA,I HOPE THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT :boogy: BUT WE WILL SEE,ARE YOU SURE ICEY KINGS BREED CANT DO IT OVER THERE :hmm:

They prop can mate and am sure you have your dogs in top shape when you get over there but do me fav dont be pulling up in a van or trailer with your dogs names on it and leave the camcorder at home :tongue2::thumbs:

I WILL TELL YOU NEXT YEAR IF THEY CAN HUNT ON THAT LAND :gunsmilie: CAUSE I AM GOING OVER HA,I HOPE THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT :boogy: BUT WE WILL SEE,ARE YOU SURE ICEY KINGS BREED CANT DO IT OVER THERE :hmm:

They prop can mate and am sure you have your dogs in top shape when you get over there but do me fav dont be pulling up in a van or trailer with your dogs names on it and leave the camcorder at home :tongue2::thumbs:

DONT WORRY ICEY,I WONT BE GOING OVER LIKE THAT,AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A CAMCORDER,BUT IT SHOULD BE A BIT OF CRACK AND BE GOOD TO SEE MASSIVE LAND,SURE YOU LIVE AND LEARN,NO POINT OF ALWAYS HUNTING AROUND SLIGO, :thumbs:

DONT WORRY ICEY,I WONT BE GOING OVER LIKE THAT,AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A CAMCORDER,BUT IT SHOULD BE A BIT OF CRACK AND BE GOOD TO SEE MASSIVE LAND,SURE YOU LIVE AND LEARN,NO POINT OF ALWAYS HUNTING AROUND SLIGO, :thumbs:

Your right there mate need to hunt different land and test the dog.By look that land if get good one your dogs going need good sett off lungs