toe injury

I had the pup(9 mths) on the beach this morning for a gallop.She run well and i was well pleased with her.

As i was checking her over i noticed a bit of blood no her back foot.The skin covering her outer toe was split.

it looks like she hit soft sand ,over bent the toe and split the skin around the toe.she showed no sign of been

hurt and was full of running.I got her home and flushed out any sand and left it at that.

Any suggestions on what else i can do would be welcome.thanks

I had the pup(9 mths) on the beach this morning for a gallop.She run well and i was well pleased with her.

As i was checking her over i noticed a bit of blood no her back foot.The skin covering her outer toe was split.

it looks like she hit soft sand ,over bent the toe and split the skin around the toe.she showed no sign of been

hurt and was full of running.I got her home and flushed out any sand and left it at that.

Any suggestions on what else i can do would be welcome.thanks

mate a working dog gets knocks like this regular its part of the game,keep a eye on it and keep on the lead until its heeled up.if you are bothered about it go the vets :thumbs: