newbie saying hi!

hi all! my name is martin i am 39 and i live in worksop, i am getting back into air guns after a break of about 15 yrs. i used to do some half hearted hunting of squirrels and rabbits in my 20s at a friends father in laws woodland, but i have moved and now i am trying to get into it whole heartedly.i have recently joined basc for insurance etc and also a few forums such as this to help gain advice and experience,i have an AA s410 with hawke 3-9x40 and i have camo etc so i am now looking to possibly be able to go out with an experienced hunter to gain some experience etc before i try to get a permission, as i dont want to try for a permission only to do a lousy job and get a bad name for myself and in turn let the land owner down and spoil any chance of advancement for myself or any chance for a better hunter on the same land,so any advice and help greatfully recieved and any offers to go shooting with experienced hunter very much welcomed! thanks for taking time to read!

thanks for the welcome guys! i have put an add on oppertunity wanted, and saharashadow thanks for the advice i have been having a sneaky look round while walkin the dog but thought it was poss a bit early, but thought it was worth a look for future reference, now i know the idea was right.cheers.