congrats to gorger!!

lol and your not with poor old speedie.. kayal you should stop licking arses and talk about your own dogs bet you havent seen lucas run..

bet you have nuttals name tattoed on your forehead ya f*****g arselicker

wish i knew what you was on about hahaha but answer my question please you sad welsh man

you know wit am on about saw the tiny bitch run really impressive quick killer ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lads keep the sarcastic comments for pms, dont want another one of my threads getting removed again over a load of jellous old wemon with nothing constructive to say fucksake the man done well with hi

Errrr........ Cambridge ? LOL !   Cheers.

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug

never heard of the cup is this like the carling cup of hunting

its the legendary cambridge cup, where you bin south pole ?

never heard of the cup is this like the carling cup of hunting

its the legendary cambridge cup, where you bin south pole ?

lol and your not with poor old speedie.. kayal you should stop licking arses and talk about your own dogs bet you havent seen lucas run..

bet you have nuttals name tattoed on your forehead ya f*****g arselicker

wish i knew what you was on about hahaha but answer my question please you sad welsh man

you know wit am on about saw the tiny bitch run really impressive quick killer ;)

im lost

i heard gorger won the cambridge cup today, well done to him and his dogs lucas got beat in the final by tiny his sister considering lucas has been out for 7 weeks and got into the final is a great achievement alone :thumbs: good job to end up with 2 dogs in the final gorger :toast: :toast: :toast:

Fantastic, best news i have heard all day, happy for Gorger and that Lucas is amazing, mighty dog. :thumbs: