Brightmoore

RYMNEY spoke to the man who's lines these are not the guy you got your dogs from and you have 2 full Generations missing from your breeding on Shaka [not Chaka] and as for Fury she had no Bull blood in her and you have generations missing from her line also. Spider was a dog not a bitch that was out of Simon [Gould] and Nancy.....also like the look of the dog can see that he comes from these lines and as for Bills son having these lines think you will find Bill didn't have these lines at least 10 yrs before he passed away,

all the best.

i have just received a copy of the pedigree of a dog out of bq s jack & TR s skipper this was written 16 years ago by bq it reeds bq s fury out of wizard & bbs fury out of blitz & spider out of satin out of smithy & fitting staff i know this is all irrelevant as they are some of the best working lines i have come across and this many gens back does not make much difference but it would be nice to have as much info as we can get just for our own records i know i have missed out wizards breeding but i have selected this part as it shows the bull breeding in fury also back then he spelled it ch aka

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice strong looking bitch!. Muddy.

• 3 years later...

A number of years ago I bought a black smooth coated bitch from bill called her treacle, she was sold on from a lad from Dumfries always wondered what happened to her, I take it she would have been bred from as she was a handy Bitch, did anyone come across her?,

Im sure Bill told me a Dog of middletons was her sire, but who knows,Bill was a cunning old Fox.

• 2 weeks later...

A number of years ago I bought a black smooth coated bitch from bill called her treacle, she was sold on from a lad from Dumfries always wondered what happened to her, I take it she would have been bred from as she was a handy Bitch, did anyone come across her?,

Im sure Bill told me a Dog of middletons was her sire, but who knows,Bill was a cunning old Fox.

No one out there ever heard of this small coated black Bitch.