Any game fairs around glasgow area?

No. Easter weekend Dalkieth country Fair SACS are running an air rifle try day Clay Try day mostly for Youngsters there maybe a casting clinic BADA will be with us We'll have ferrets on the stand and a longnetter quiz for the kids and advice on dog work terriers etc this is the first year for a new event when other fairs are winding up. The nearest one to Glasgow was Cardross house it had a lot of trouble attracting traders and some people on sites like this trashed it which certainly didnt help I was at the first Cardross house fair on the SWDA stand invited to the fair at no cost by BASC and thought it had real potential but as I said it never really took off. With a bit of luck Dalkeith will I will announce special deals for SACS members nearer the time.

No. Easter weekend Dalkieth country Fair SACS are running an air rifle try day Clay Try day mostly for Youngsters there maybe a casting clinic BADA will be with us We'll have ferrets on the stand and a longnetter quiz for the kids and advice on dog work terriers etc this is the first year for a new event when other fairs are winding up. The nearest one to Glasgow was Cardross house it had a lot of trouble attracting traders and some people on sites like this trashed it which certainly didnt help I was at the first Cardross house fair on the SWDA stand invited to the fair at no cost by BASC and thought it had real potential but as I said it never really took off. With a bit of luck Dalkeith will I will announce special deals for SACS members nearer the time.

What's the date and location of the Dalkeith event and will there be lurcher & terrier showing?

The Easter weekend 7/8 April this year is the first year no terrier or lurcher show this year but will be trying for next year.I will be announcing some deals etc because its Easter we will have lots for kids Fieldsports will be represented I will be on the SACS stand we should have ferrets BADA is on the stand with us and if all goes to plan it will be really good especially for youngster keen on shooting and fishing. I think there will be terrier racing but I can't say till all is confirmed.