• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracker mate i love it

Looks like she is getting well spoilt

beautiful looking pup good look for the future

Posted Images

Arite lads due to having 2 litters coming off I have dicided to sell this pup as I won't have the time for her. Her full breeding is on previous page. She was born on sep7 th making a real fine bitch. Pm me for more info

keep her pal she looks a nice one :thumbs:

Crackin looking pup shame she has to go feet do look flat but should come right if shes never been walked mind seen a few run like that and it never bothered em catching atb with getting her a decent home hopefully one that keeps her and runs her .

Poacher 92 is that a red n white in your avatar we had them local darker than that but i never seen any anywhere else where you from mate :thumbs:

Edited by juckler123

Oh so you fink I should keep a dog I wont have time for?? No mate fink about it and stop being silly

Just a thought but perhaps a wee bit more thought and planning BEFORE you decide to take on a pup or breed litters and you wouldn't find yourself in the position where you have to get rid of dogs only a month down the line. The amount of owners so many dogs are going through simply because of impulsive decisions is a total disgrace IMO. Were is the dedication to the dogs these days?

Edited by Saluqihounds