a few cattys ive made,,

do you use any patterns micckey? im a cabinet maker i wouldent mind making one for my lad.

kanny

i cut them out of cardboard first to see how they feel in my hand,,but you can get patterns off bill hays from usa nd most do ,,copy this bloke's designs i could put personlising or enhancing but you are wanting to copy a pattern yes :whistling:

No it's a bill hays design but I have consent to reproduce it

Take it was copied from an image of mine

Atb rob

if you go on a us forum for slingshots bill hayes puts them up for anyone to copy,,,just look at the tubes they go over top,,as a side shooter bill hayes sling shots go through middle,as i dont sell this this design of slingshot,,i use it myself just this one,, how many have you sold of these crossply copys that you have consent to reproduce, :whistling: :whistling:

If you go onto that said site which I'm a member of you show me this design in the shared section

Bill does designs for people to use but not his production ones

And just for the record the multiplex ones are stronger than solid hardwood because it's laminate with the grain running opposite buddy

So look buddy stop picking a fight again

Atb rob

If you go onto that said site which I'm a member of you show me this design in the shared section

Bill does designs for people to use but not his production ones

And just for the record the multiplex ones are stronger than solid hardwood because it's laminate with the grain running opposite buddy

So look buddy stop picking a fight again

Atb rob

i only answered your questions you asked on my post :icon_eek: ..hows that picking a fight again :blink: :blink: ?if you dont like the answers dont ask the question..fair play works both ways,,i think a natural catty is stronger than a glued laminate one,, to answer you yet again,, i hope you now see that i am not picking a fight at all...pot kettle springs to mind here,, :laugh: :laugh:

a natural fork can be strong correct by natural fork a meen a for that has been formed by the branches from the tree not one cut from a board or plank..

i assure you im not picking a fight just setting the record straight i use the bill hayes design with consent that is also changed slightly with shape and size sold quite alot of them because they are good and the finish product is finished to high standards as you can see

RKPOCKETSNIPERGREEN.jpg

26a11195.png

78c10c6c.png

ea9ec6d1.png

photo4.jpg

good on ya for having a try at making them

atb rob

i am not trying to hit a market of mass produced crossply copys,,,,i make hand carved solid wood nd naturals which are bespoke by me... they are strong enough to hunt with nd are not all the same thats what i like about making them,,,if anyone else likes them i make thats fine .. :D ive given more away than ive sold but thats just me...

• Like 1

423822_324653247586082_100001242280598_1007881_1064150856_n.jpg hope you like :) these are just blanks nd i will be finishing one soon,

this one you like with thera band gold on @20 you can leave these outside in rain for a week they wont split or crack,,, :whistling: :whistling: