eubank son fighting on channel 5 saturday

Holds his hands to low if he was fighting someone who actually threw some punches theyd of caught that chin. then again he could of been looking for the counter.

did anyone hear anything of Calzaghes son? thought he was going to fight like his dad

Some class boxers held their hands low, the art is quick feet and reactions!

Totally agree, just didnt think he looked that quick. Then again his opponant in that video refused to throw many punches so hard to tell.

im sure i saw a video a couple years back of joe calzaghes son talking about some of his amatuer fights :S

maybe i imagined it just tried looking for it and cant see it anywhere aha

He did look like he had quick hands the lad and he was oozing confidence but it will be interesting to see him against someone who want to have a stand up scrap.

Still, first pro fight, nice easy transition from amateur, no need for a blood and guts fest......get the lad on the right path.

Be good for him to have his old man in the corner and be a bit of a showman, it can only improve his purse and let's be honest....no ones in the ring for the benefit of their health! Lol

I think its good that his dad has an input in his sons sport..who better to guide you than a man who has been there and done it..walk the walk so to speak..of course the lads lucky that his dad has probably opened alot of doors for him in the boxing world but the lad has served his amature career and his corner and dad felt the time was right to step it up a notch. I hope the lad achieves what his dad did in the sport and hopefully surpass it.

• Like 3