Dispatch or Let Run

Im a keeper, the fat vixens are let run, the dogs are moved on...

they prove not a single problem this time of the year!

Of course they dont. They've realised that the pheasant season is finished and moved on too rabbits................. :whistling:

come on then Lab, the pheasant rears a brood, with in a week, sods law in rains and the lot die, must be different weather in scotland :blink: ...

if we see a wild reared brood of 5 down here it will break records..

find an earth of cubs, look at the destruction/left overs..

barely a pheasant feather in site, nearly all rabbit, rat and mole left overs :yes:

A keeper who lets foxes run :icon_eek: ................and your calling me the weird one............ :bye:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea we have them around here aswell. We call them WANKERS   FTB

Let them go, terrier has done his job,,

Well mate theres not much fox local around me so killing a vixen im killing say 5 that i can have a go at the start of season.

Kill all, how can we justify hunting the animal as a method of control if we dont dispatch it. Also this idea of letting the vixen run and despatch the dog it takes a pair to rear a litter of cubs in the early stages. I dont think you should hunt a fox unless you are going to kill it.

Well mate theres not much fox local around me so killing a vixen im killing say 5 that i can have a go at the start of season.

well if theres not many foxes local to you maybe you should stop hunting them local for a few seasons completely. Its takes a pair to rear a litter if you kill the dog chances are the vixen wont rear too many. We need shorter seasons on foxes anyway october to end january would be fine. If you are not killing what you hunt then why are you hunting it tis ok amongst dog men to hold this view but if it is the government or the antis and you are trying to defend what you do then this is not a good way to go about it, in thier words " you are just harrassing and terrifying an animal for sport, thats not pest control "

Well mate if i stop hunting them theres a lot of other people will still be killing them so wont make a difference.

Of course they dont. They've realised that the pheasant season is finished and moved on too rabbits................. :whistling:

come on then Lab, the pheasant rears a brood, with in a week, sods law in rains and the lot die, must be different weather in scotland :blink: ...

barely a pheasant feather in site, nearly all rabbit, rat and mole left overs :yes:

A keeper who lets foxes run :icon_eek: ................and your calling me the weird one............ :bye:

yup, a keeper that likes terrier work...

not a chicken farmer that wears a tartan mini skirt :boogy::tongue2:

• Like 1

:laugh: ....If folk like me didnt do the hard work you would get your wee birdies to throw feed at......... :bye:

:laugh: ....If folk like me didnt do the hard work you would get your wee birdies to throw feed at......... :bye:

hardly a sales pitch for me ugly :D