coursing dogs preban

yeah speedie 180 easy hares because he never catchs in jan or feb he always sick lol had to say that before someone else

HES BACK RUNNING A FEW WEEKS NOW AND THEIR WAS A PHONE CALL MADE BUT AS YEA KNOW THEIRS IS ANOTHER DOG INJURED JUST TO SAY HES AS GOOD AS EVER

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for wait for best bit he denied speedie was owen never wanted to run me someone went under his name and said that he,d run me ha ha ha ha what a laugh boys he said he dosn,t go on computer now yous all know this man a mental patient also i said to him about him out 2 weeks ago his blue dog was under pressure a young lad with him slipped a dog in then let on collar broke, owen told me himself in dec and jan his dog couldn,t turn them he thinks it was hurt funny its turning them now, im waiting mr owen, you,ll never live this down if you don,t run me. handbrake united.

IF YOUR DOGS ARE SO GREAT YEA DONT NEED TO RING ANYONE TO PROVE IT OR COME ON HERE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES OR RING PEOPLE TELLING THEM YER GOING TO BEAT THEM UP OR WAS IT BREAK YER FACE YEA SAID ?? JUST GET A LOAN OF A CAMCORDER OR BUY ONE OUT OF THE NEW STUD FEE YEA WROTE ABOUT UNDER YER OTHER NAME AND FILM YER DOG OR DOGS AND PUT IT ON HERE AND IT WILL STOP ALL THE SHIT ABOUT HOW GOOD OR BAD YER DOG OR DOGS ARE. AND THEIRS A FEW MEN THAT DONT FANCY YER DOGS AND THEY DONT LIVE IN SLIGO ONE IS IN DUBLIN AND HIS NAME IS G.F AND HE SAID RING HIM IF YEA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH KING OF THE LURCHERS OR ANYTHING HE SAID. THEIRS ANOTHER ONE IN DONEGAL AND HES WAITING ON THAT CALL WHERE YEA WERE SAPOSE TO RUN HIM OH AND MISTER KING SAID HE WOULD RUN YEA WITH ANY OF HIS WHIPPETS FOR ANY MONEY YEA LIKE SO I HOPE THAT HELPS YEA MR GORGER OR J FEN OR STIG OF THE DUMP OR FLUSHER OR WHAT EVER OTHER NAME YEA WANT TO COME ON HERE UNDER??????

ffs speedie the mans dog injured and then you dog makes a miracle recovery why did you not match him when his dog was fully fit :hmm: why not stop this old fued and just get on with enjoying the season what it for a bit of sport to get a bit of peice from the wife. :D

When the man was rang and the dog was injured it was left at that. But when the blue dog was injured it was not common knowledge he was ringing to run but he knew because of his friends in sligo .So as far as im concerned its over and at the end of the day its a bit of sport and if yea cant speak to a person in a civil manner dont see the point.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

poor owen has to run to philip for help when you rang 2 weeks ago you thought you were being smart knowing lucas was injured but you near shit when i said he be ready in 2 weeks so when i rang you yes

speedie come out come out where ever you are, :toast:

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for

Posted Images

yeah speedie 180 easy hares because he never catchs in jan or feb he always sick lol had to say that before someone else

HES BACK RUNNING A FEW WEEKS NOW AND THEIR WAS A PHONE CALL MADE BUT AS YEA KNOW THEIRS IS ANOTHER DOG INJURED JUST TO SAY HES AS GOOD AS EVER

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for wait for best bit he denied speedie was owen never wanted to run me someone went under his name and said that he,d run me ha ha ha ha what a laugh boys he said he dosn,t go on computer now yous all know this man a mental patient also i said to him about him out 2 weeks ago his blue dog was under pressure a young lad with him slipped a dog in then let on collar broke, owen told me himself in dec and jan his dog couldn,t turn them he thinks it was hurt funny its turning them now, im waiting mr owen, you,ll never live this down if you don,t run me. handbrake united.

IF YOUR DOGS ARE SO GREAT YEA DONT NEED TO RING ANYONE TO PROVE IT OR COME ON HERE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES OR RING PEOPLE TELLING THEM YER GOING TO BEAT THEM UP OR WAS IT BREAK YER FACE YEA SAID ?? JUST GET A LOAN OF A CAMCORDER OR BUY ONE OUT OF THE NEW STUD FEE YEA WROTE ABOUT UNDER YER OTHER NAME AND FILM YER DOG OR DOGS AND PUT IT ON HERE AND IT WILL STOP ALL THE SHIT ABOUT HOW GOOD OR BAD YER DOG OR DOGS ARE. AND THEIRS A FEW MEN THAT DONT FANCY YER DOGS AND THEY DONT LIVE IN SLIGO ONE IS IN DUBLIN AND HIS NAME IS G.F AND HE SAID RING HIM IF YEA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH KING OF THE LURCHERS OR ANYTHING HE SAID. THEIRS ANOTHER ONE IN DONEGAL AND HES WAITING ON THAT CALL WHERE YEA WERE SAPOSE TO RUN HIM OH AND MISTER KING SAID HE WOULD RUN YEA WITH ANY OF HIS WHIPPETS FOR ANY MONEY YEA LIKE SO I HOPE THAT HELPS YEA MR GORGER OR J FEN OR STIG OF THE DUMP OR FLUSHER OR WHAT EVER OTHER NAME YEA WANT TO COME ON HERE UNDER??????

ffs speedie the mans dog injured and then you dog makes a miracle recovery why did you not match him when his dog was fully fit :hmm: why not stop this old fued and just get on with enjoying the season what it for a bit of sport to get a bit of peice from the wife. :D

When the man was rang and the dog was injured it was left at that. But when the blue dog was injured it was not common knowledge he was ringing to run but he knew because of his friends in sligo .So as far as im concerned its over and at the end of the day its a bit of sport and if yea cant speak to a person in a civil manner dont see the point.

well theres only one way to put it to bed and thats for the 2 men involved in the dispute to talk and call an end to it.and to call all there friends and stop the threaths and insults

speedie jm dog is injuired,so if jm dont mind i will run you king or any of the other lads your on about,now please don go hideing and come back next month when the season is over,180 hares id say they were rabbits on the lamp lol,please reply
  • Like 2

speedie jm dog is injuired,so if jm dont mind i will run you king or any of the other lads your on about,now please don go hideing and come back next month when the season is over,180 hares id say they were rabbits on the lamp lol,please reply

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

poor owen has to run to philip for help when you rang 2 weeks ago you thought you were being smart knowing lucas was injured but you near shit when i said he be ready in 2 weeks so when i rang you yest you started denying speedie was owen that just proves what sort of man you are, im sure if philip or the chap in donegal wanted a run they would,ve rang me like a proper sports man would not pass a messaGE THROGH THE INTERNET, now owen when i rang you 3 times in december you never mentioned your dog hurt you just said you would ring me in a week, owen everyone knows what you are take john offer up he been asking you for years for a run, as for greg being king of the lurchers the site be shocked to know king of the lurchers has a pup of lucas, i just spoke to greg he not happy at your allegations, owen i don,t go under different names if i,ve something to say i say it under gorger your mates could learn a lot from that i,ll say it one more time owen you or your mob know my number.
  • Like 3

King of crabbers is full shit and so are you speedie.You are saying get the dog on tape thought you boys had lucas on tape missing all this hares?????You and your we group have made up so many lies that your starting to believe yourselves lol.Its funny that the blue dog and all this other dogs that want to run against lucas come out wood work when the dog is injured .You said from June you run and gorger and mucky paws have offered you so many times now.If don't want to run then just say instead talking a good match.Your on here saying this man said this this man said that not really men if they have go though someone else to say something?????

• Like 1