brinsea octagon 20?

when you use one of these do you stop turning the eggs a few days before hatching ....

if the incubator is manual and not automatic then usualy afew days before the hatch date you stop turning them, and if it is automatic with a rocker/cradel then it is to be switched of ytree days before, hop this helps :thumbs:

when you use one of these do you stop turning the eggs a few days before hatching ....

if the incubator is manual and not automatic then usualy afew days before the hatch date you stop turning them, and if it is automatic with a rocker/cradel then it is to be switched of ytree days before, hop this helps :thumbs:

..............thanks for that,,, it is auto and the eggs are day 15 now but when candeling they look like they are more advanced about day 18.....got me scratching my head a bit as i have never used a incubator before ....cheers

they are thai x shamo and thai x asseel....i have them on 37.5 and 45% humidity which seems to be a standard setting ,,,i have been working away for a while and just returned to them at this stage ,,the wife set it all up and seems to have done alright for a first attempt ,,i read the manual and it said to up the humidity at day 18 so tonight i was playing about with it and it seems to be you just keep your finger on the plus button for 10 seconds and the humidity goes up into the 60,s.....i lost my best thai stag last week and it is important to me that these eggs hatch as i want to keep his dna alive ,,,,,cheers

they are thai x shamo and thai x asseel....i have them on 37.5 and 45% humidity which seems to be a standard setting ,,,i have been working away for a while and just returned to them at this stage ,,the wife set it all up and seems to have done alright for a first attempt ,,i read the manual and it said to up the humidity at day 18 so tonight i was playing about with it and it seems to be you just keep your finger on the plus button for 10 seconds and the humidity goes up into the 60,s.....i lost my best thai stag last week and it is important to me that these eggs hatch as i want to keep his dna alive ,,,,,cheers

yeah nice one blackdug, all sounds good to me good luck with the hatch, let me know what hatches