Mated today

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Jess, she's a 3/4 whippet 1/4 staff x collie whippet., she stands 22" and is a excellent rabbiting dog, works along side ferretts also. She's been mated to our Jack (Jack the Lad) he's a non-

Jess had her second mating today and all went well.

your talking shit mate as a rabbiting dog this cross is hard to beat

Why don't you get into racing greyhounds ?

Is it to competitive?

It's so easy to breed "lurchers" to win races all you need is basically animals so saturated with whippet and or greyhound blood they might as well be one. Lurcher racing was started to have a bit of fun and exercise the working mans dogs in the summer. But like showing it is the end all and be all for some people. Like all this Lurcher world guinnies bull sh*t.

I would like to see how these crosses fair in the heavy going in winter given 3 nights hard lamping on rabbits a week, let alone the " proper sports " we're not ment to do now.

This is nothing more than an advert and if silly show, race people buy them fair play to you. But if a novice thinks they'll do me for grafting or ferreting, you can't claim these a good working cross.

Is it to competitive?

It's so easy to breed "lurchers" to win races all you need is basically animals so saturated with whippet and or greyhound blood they might as well be one. Lurcher racing was started to have a bit of fun and exercise the working mans dogs in the summer. But like showing it is the end all and be all for some people. Like all this Lurcher world guinnies bull sh*t.

I would like to see how these crosses fair in the heavy going in winter given 3 nights hard lamping on rabbits a week, let alone the " proper sports " we're not ment to do now.

This is nothing more than an advert and if silly show, race people buy them fair play to you. But if a novice thinks they'll do me for grafting or ferreting, you can't claim these a good working cross.

Is it to competitive?

whooo calm down dude ,,,,actaully i dont think it is easy to breed a lurcher to win 1000 ginnies,,( spelling ) at a lurcher event

and please dont knock a long /dog breeding,,,,,long dogs same as sight hounds althou fast,,,,correct me if iam wrong as i dont read lurcher or sighthound books,,,,,actaully have good recovery after correct spell after each run??????

and athou i didnt comment on this thread,,,,as the whip/grey thread topic,,,,went into swinger,s and sexaull thing,s ,,,down at devon last year i dont want to think off as,,,iam navive and scottish and we dont get involed south off the border :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the guy has came to geoff to breed his lurcher,,,,his choice

ive got young bitch at momment ,,,maybe indi size ,, queen off cumbria,,,that nonped bwra want to wash hands off,,,,so brought up as hunting dog,,,,wouldnt heistate if i got a invite to forly cup,,,,would not look out off place in 1st round ,ill lay money on that,,,,win it doubt it :laugh: ,,,,i had oppion with her 2 weeks ago run hare on golf course ,,,,whith bunkers and all,,,,ill be honest with ya ,,,i would rather she ran the plough and has done ,,,those green keeper hare,s can be very very tricky,,,,,by the way 5/8ths grey 3/8ths whip,,,,,next time i go for lurcher ill try to keep whippet and grey out ,off breeding,,,,i wonder if ill get more than a rabbit dog daytime,,,,????

Is it to competitive?

Is it to competitive?

whooo calm down dude ,,,,actaully i dont think it is easy to breed a lurcher to win 1000 ginnies,,( spelling ) at a lurcher event

and please dont knock a long /dog breeding,,,,,long dogs same as sight hounds althou fast,,,,correct me if iam wrong as i dont read lurcher or sighthound books,,,,,actaully have good recovery after correct spell after each run??????

and athou i didnt comment on this thread,,,,as the whip/grey thread topic,,,,went into swinger,s and sexaull thing,s ,,,down at devon last year i dont want to think off as,,,iam navive and scottish and we dont get involed south off the border :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the guy has came to geoff to breed his lurcher,,,,his choice

ive got young bitch at momment ,,,maybe indi size ,, queen off cumbria,,,that nonped bwra want to wash hands off,,,,so brought up as hunting dog,,,,wouldnt heistate if i got a invite to forly cup,,,,would not look out off place in 1st round ,ill lay money on that,,,,win it doubt it :laugh: ,,,,i had oppion with her 2 weeks ago run hare on golf course ,,,,whith bunkers and all,,,,ill be honest with ya ,,,i would rather she ran the plough and has done ,,,those green keeper hare,s can be very very tricky,,,,,by the way 5/8ths grey 3/8ths whip,,,,,next time i go for lurcher ill try to keep whippet and grey out ,off breeding,,,,i wonder if ill get more than a rabbit dog daytime,,,,????

a greyhound is a vital part of a Lurcher and every Lurcher needs it in the mix, but there is no need to go past a 3/4 breed when breeding lurchers or long dogs. That is if you actually work them and dont just prance around at game fairs pretending to be a working Lurcher owner. I keep both long dogs( never pretend whippets or greyhounds )and lurchers myself.

The art of Lurcher, long dog breeding is in its origanal form to just have the required speed mixed with other attributes to catch game, the whippet greyhound is the worst of any long dog at any task bar running a silly plastic bag.

A 3/4 breed greyhound Lurcher will posses more than enough speed for any task in the hunting field.

your talking shit mate as a rabbiting dog this cross is hard to beat

you are correct in a best of 3 rabbit match they are hard to beat indeed, after that they will be blowing out there ars*s..

Burners.

i dont agree with that either a dog of this cross will be able to have alot more than 3 runs before its tired i had my pup out last week end and he had 12 and hes only 10 month old he would of kept going but the game round my way is well spread out so you have to cover a fair few mile to get any

baldockbanks courser

Extreme Hunter

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 806 posts

• en.gif

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

snapback.pngDogMagic, on 27 July 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Terrible shame mate, best not say to much about what your going to do tho or what you have done. Yes the gavvers might call it a civil matter but the moment you do anything other than try taking the c**ts to court they will call YOUR actions criminal and they will f**k you. Thats if they get to you before the pikeys. The pikeys already know you now as you went to their camp shouting the odds so whatever happens there will be 100 pikeys out looking for you and you probably wont recognise even one of them untill the knife comes out in a boozers bog. Think very carefully mate. I would be angry too and i would also be looking for revenge but i would be much more descreet.You keep throwing the " p***y " word about!

But why are you using travelling words and phrases all the time? i.e "Gavers" for police and calling me a " Mothers C*** " on here the other day ?

Are you a wanna be ?

and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap.

same old people slagging people off all the time on here

Is it to competitive?

Why come on this topic and slag it off, are you an expert on the non-ped crosses? I thought you was againt people slagging off.

Edited by sowhat

When the stud returns any chance of getting a few pintures and posting them mate

There's a photo of my stud on page one bowersey, if the mating is successful, I'll put some pics of the pups.

ps thanks for all the nice comments

b you must be bored :laugh: good luck with the breding nice little moochers :thumbs:

Have you looked out your window s, of course I'm bored the grounds like iron and the other firms about so I'm being a computer hunter! Lol.

ive started getting ready for the shows :thumbs::victory:

b you must be bored :laugh: good luck with the breding nice little moochers :thumbs:

Have you looked out your window s, of course I'm bored the grounds like iron and the other firms about so I'm being a computer hunter! Lol.

ive started getting ready for the shows :thumbs::victory:

HOW DO YOU GET READY FOR SHOWS WHATS INVOLVED IN THAT ATB

baldockbanks courser

Extreme Hunter

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 806 posts

• en.gif

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

snapback.pngDogMagic, on 27 July 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Terrible shame mate, best not say to much about what your going to do tho or what you have done. Yes the gavvers might call it a civil matter but the moment you do anything other than try taking the c**ts to court they will call YOUR actions criminal and they will f**k you. Thats if they get to you before the pikeys. The pikeys already know you now as you went to their camp shouting the odds so whatever happens there will be 100 pikeys out looking for you and you probably wont recognise even one of them untill the knife comes out in a boozers bog. Think very carefully mate. I would be angry too and i would also be looking for revenge but i would be much more descreet.You keep throwing the " p***y " word about!

But why are you using travelling words and phrases all the time? i.e "Gavers" for police and calling me a " Mothers C*** " on here the other day ?

Are you a wanna be ?

and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap.

same old people slagging people off all the time on here

Is it to competitive?

Why come on this topic and slag it off, are you an expert on the non-ped crosses? I thought you was againt people slagging off.

You sad man

all the rubbish about travellers was written by dog magic!

up untill I said to "but why are you using travelling words" but you've messed about with it to look like its my quote!

You've looked back at all my old posts, my god!,

They are fetching new laws out about stalking for the likes of you.