docked or not

whats the point i would soon have a pup with a docked tail and vet will do it if you have a fac so you can still have them done but the kc mongs let them have the tails on ther dog and leave us terrer lads to our terriers we dont tell the kennel club what to do , the working terrier dont need them ( kennel club ) or ther tails

do you have them docked or not ?? and why ??

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

whats the point i would soon have a pup with a docked tail and vet will do it if you have a fac so you can still have them done but the kc mongs let them have the tails on ther dog and leave us terrer lads to our terriers we dont tell the kennel club what to do , the working terrier dont need them ( kennel club ) or ther tails

do you have them docked or not ?? and why ??

How many times is this going to come up this has been done more times than jordan
  • Like 1

Father in-law has a springer that was bred by my cousin up in scotland, so has its tail. Poor bloody thing smash`s it to bits, and I have never seen it with out tape on it. Perhaps all the do good busy bodies that forced this ban due to cruelty should go and see an undocked dog out in the field, they may just have a rethink

I may be old fashioned in my views on terriers but I could not own a terrier with an undocked tail,I think they look ridiculous and are far too long and disproportionate for the size of the dog,those that know me through the plummer forums will tell you I refused some very well bred plummers in Scotland due to them being undocked,I could not look at one,WM

• Like 2