bird trader uk

j j m

why is there so many time wasters on this site when your trying to sell a bird,they either no nothing about birds or they say there coming to see the bird and never turn up,it used to be a good site but not now all this must see bird flying and do i need a shed to keep it in i give up

so its not only me chaps than god for that ,ive got a female spar up for 265 one fellah said i will buy it if you learn me how to fly it ,ive been in the sport 25 years and have never seen things get this bad in the last few years,the fellah hadnt owned a bop before

Quality always sells...

Don't think you'll find thats true these days. if people don't view the birds in the first place and have no idea about blood lines then they don't know what qualty is if its smacked them in the face.

Its a buyers market these days with so many birds available......

Quality always sells...

Don't think you'll find thats true these days. if people don't view the birds in the first place and have no idea about blood lines then they don't know what qualty is if its smacked them in the face.

Its a buyers market these days with so many birds available......

sad but very true

cant see it getting any better in the future only worse look at the price of gosses near enough the price of a harris the recession geting worse and breeding getting easier

Its all going tits up fast Mick. spoke about the Goshawk situation with a few breeders a few years ago, it was considered to be on its way down then but its come round faster than first thought....

far too many birds available exceeding the demand..........