Anyone know the Gonegos WH Vizsla kennel NYorks ?

Nope - not heard of them. I am worried that people are going to breed too many WHV to the detriment to the breed? They are essentially a dilution of a GWP and a smooth Viz. so i hope it is not a fad of them being popular. I am not knocking them as I have seen some excellent ones BUT just amazed that their popularity seems to be ballooning when the raw ingredients have been available for so long.

• Like 1

from the website they seem to have imported french and hungarian dogs in to breed and they actually have sent a dog back over to hungary where its won their field trial equivalents. Seem to be thoughtful breeders from what ive read but just trying to find out a bit more

The owner of Gonegos is once of the nicest most knowledge chaps you are ever likely to find.

He breeds only quality dogs that are worked constantly throughout the year.

When not been shot over his dogs are worked to his excellent collection of BoP.

Contact him, you wont go wrong if you want a HWV.

I can speak with experience, I have a dog from Zorro one of Roy's best and can certainly vouch for the quality of breeding , care and service. My dog is 2 year old and is coming on a treat, all the "traditional" traits are there and nothing seems to have been bred out for the show ring or to turn a profit.

can't go wrong mate

Cheers

Belly.