Jacker ???

Thanks. no she definitly doesn't bark at them lol.The lad i was out with was trying to convince me that she had jacked for some reason?

Know of a few lads who play mind games like that.............................most of them not as quick with the criticism when its their own dogs turn ;)

Edited by redcharge
  • Like 1

To danny 300 yapping doesnt make a dog a jacker either giving up on a run is a jacker ans if the dog let go to get hold of the throat then that means its a clever dog because it nos how to kill a fox so to the lad with the jacker sounds lyk uve got a game little dog pal

what i mean if it starts barking at it and not going in to finish it that is jacking. hasn't got the balls to do the job :thumbs: PS i never said the dog was a jacker go back and read what I said Edited by danny300

Jacker is a over used word it shows how cool and what a knowledgeable dog man you are.As long as you use the basic rules never give a dog the benefit of the doubt even once, doesn't matter that your mate hasn't feed his dog in three days,or it hasn't been out the kennel for a fortnight,or even its lame All you know is it pulled up on its 20th run of the night...JACKER.Some one you dont even know got a decent dog that you never seen run,Then use the my friend seen it JACK.You are now a top dog man.

• Like 1