barking on sent

my russelxpat bitch started barking on scent just before start of season and it seems to be her thing now for every sort of quarry.at first it was rabbits then hares pheasants,fox,even woodcock.she is doing it on everyting now.i wud like her doing it just on the one but we cant always have it that way..its great to watch and listen but cant let her off in plantings anymore as she is going off to far and im sure it has been on hares in the plantings i am looking into getting a harrierxbeagle to run with her.im just interested is there any lads that have there terriers barking on just the one scent.

Mine doesnt make a sound lol does my head in , he does voice when up close but thats it , my mates old ass patxrussell bitch screams on every sent she follows it sounds like someone killing he when she is right on top of it makes me laugh my head off

Atb Trinder

Mine doesnt make a sound lol does my head in , he does voice when up close but thats it , my mates old ass patxrussell bitch screams on every sent she follows it sounds like someone killing her when she is right on top of it makes me laugh my head off

Atb Trinder

yea mate hares she goes mad doesnt stop will run for half hour non stop.i dragged a fox for her few weeks ago let her out of the booth she picked it up ran and half way true the drag she started but it was on off barks like every 3 seconds or so then on pheasant or woodcock wud only do it when up close on them then they wud get up :thumbs:

iv had her out once with the club danny and im out again tomorrow.but she doesnt want to run with the hounds or after them just works alone.id want to put a rocket up her arse to catch up with them anyway ha.but im sure it wont be long till she hits the ground and il lose her even if i got a beaglex or sumtin what do u think would be best.

iv had her out once with the club danny and im out again tomorrow.but she doesnt want to run with the hounds or after them just works alone.id want to put a rocket up her arse to catch up with them anyway ha.but im sure it wont be long till she hits the ground and il lose her even if i got a beaglex or sumtin what do u think would be best.

a couple mates have hounds if they bred them i'll try and get you 1. if she isnt following them she should be ok

a couple mates have hounds if they bred them i'll try and get you 1. if she isnt following them she should be ok

nice1 danny just need sumtin to sing outside that wont fit :thumbs: