A&TMW lurcher, terrier, ferret show.

A good day was had by all, me thinks....

Many thanks to all that introduced themselves, Smallmouth, Borderer, fellman (who entered himself in the albino hob class) and of course LB, or 'Juicy' as a like to call her :D

Here's a pic from the most decrepid handler class in the lurcher ring....

IMGA0008.JPG

L-R...Borderer, Smallmouth, some geezer (it was a 3 way tie)

Me and my mate have finally found someone mug enough to take over the ferret showing next time, so I might see some of the lurcher and terrier classes next year....and get p*ssed :yahoo:

Owdbum

Guest Lurcherbitch

Nice to meet ya owdbum :) since when have you called me juicy :11: .

Here's a pic of a few of us chilling and chatting .....

astletshow0093fw.jpg

Was a lovely day, great to meet up with you guy's.....fellman, get those fly's sorted :D

I think it was the seductive hand on the hip by smally that swayed the result in his favour..............

Hey, I'm in touch wi me feminine side me, I know how to catch the judges' eye, I do....... :kiss:

Or maybe it was that I was showing a lurcher that actually looked like a running dog for once? :D

That was a cracking day out, one of the nicest shows I've been to this year :good: Me and my mate showed the terriers and got champion and reserve champion russel :D:clapper:

Oddly enough, the bitch who has dug hard every weekend of her 10 year life got reserve, and the little mutt who's only seen two got champion :11: If I'd known folks off here was going I'd have rooted you all out :friends:

No mate, Rags and Nelly. Flint got removed from the gene pool so to speak...

I made a mistake above, about the placings. Rags got 4th (!!) in the Russel class, it was Tag (male) who got reserve and Nelly got the championship. Usually its Rags getting the championships, with the amount of graft she's seen. But hey ho, he couldn't lose either way with best dog and best bitch :11:

Not many there then??? :11:

Rags' placement always depends on the judge though doesn't it, some like tiny fanny lickers that have never seen a rat and some appreciate a big powerful well worked bitch ( read Animal!) :D

Pm me about Flint ;)