Pic's of our day out with a Fru/tail and a Goshawk

blackstaff

Here are my pics of our day out with 2 birds in a day. We had a great day out, 2 rabbits in the morning and a good fly over the pond with a nice mooch through the woods in the afternoon. The best bit is we've been invited back out whenever we would like so happy day's :) The boy was smiling from ear to ear all day so we'll be defiantly be going out again in the not to distant future. Here's a few pic's of our day out

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

Session214.jpg

Session246.jpg

Session286.jpg

Here's the link for all my pic's of the day, hope you like 'em

http://s1106.photobu...mview=slideshow

Edited by blackstaff

Brilliant loves it and by the sounds of it "a good day was had aswell"..well done Lads :yes::thumbs:...just looked at the slide show of pictures..WOW AWESOME...IM BUSTING TO GET OUT NOW...

Edited by milo

Cheers Jasper :thumbs: ATM I'm using a Nikon D200 with a 70/300 lens. I'm looking to upgrade to a D300 in the very near future, just got to sell my camera and have the extra cash without the Mrs finding out :D :D

Nice one BS :thumbs:

I have a Nikon D40 still fitted with the standard lens which only goes up to 55, think I need to upgrade mate either lens wise or a different camera :thumbs:....

• 2 weeks later...