GIVING TERRIER SIDE UP..GOT 1ADULT AND 3 PUPS TO GO

AFTER 3 MONTHS OF HARD THINKING AND DECIDING WHATS BEST FOR MYSELF AND DOGS, IVE DECIDED TO GIVE THE TERRIER SIDE OF MY HUNTING DAYS UP...THIS HAS BEEN A VERY HARD AND WELL THOUGHT OUT DECISION,BUT ITS FOR THE BEST,,IM GUTTED AS BEEN WITH TERRIERS FOR 20 PLUS YEARS AND HAVE MADE LOTS OF FRIENDS WITHIN THIS TIME AND SOME OF THEM HAVE HELPED ME REACH MY DECISION...IT WAS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO WORK MY TERRIERS AT THE MIN AND HAVING THEM IN KENNELS, NOT DOING WHAT THEY WERE BRED FOR HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE FOR ME.

I HAVE FOUND TOP CLASS HOMES FOR 3 OF MY TERRIERS AND ONLY HAVE 3 PUPS AND 1 ADULT TO GO,

FIRSTLY THE ADULT IS A GENUINE FIRST CROSS SMALL WORKING STAFF X EXCELLENT WELL BRED PATTERDALE DOG,SHE IS 4 YEARS OLD AND WAS GOT AS A BROOD BITCH TO ADD A TOUCH OF BULL INTO THE DOGS I WAS WORKING,I DID BREED FROM HER AND SHE REARED 9 OUT OF 10 PUPS,AND THEY ARE NOW 4MTHS OLD AND COMING ON A TREAT..SHE IS BLACK WITH WHITE BIB,14.5" VERY GOOD IN KENNEL AND HAS DONE SOME RATTING AND BEEN AROUND EARTHS,IVE TRIED TO UPLOAD PICTURES BUT I CANT BUT I CAN SEND """GENUINE""" INTERESTED PARTIES VIA PHONE..BITCH IS £250 ONO

SECONDLY I HAVE 3 LAKELAND PUPS 7 WEEKS OLD, OUT OF MY OLD DOG( NOW 10 AND STAYING PUT) AND MY WORKING RED LAKEY BITCH (REHOMED ONCE PUPS AWAY) ALL BLACK AND TAN 1 DOG 2 BITCHES EXCELLENT STAMP AND DOCKED WITH CERTS. BOTH PARENTS CRACKING WORKERS AND HAVE WON PLENTY OF SHOW CHAMPIONSHIPS BETWEEN THEM,DOG AND BITCH BOTH 13".. PUPS ARE £250 ONO

IM AFTER AIR RIFLE FOR MY 8 YEAR OLD SON SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO EACH OTHER A FAVOUR IM SURE WE CAN COME TO SOME ARRANGEMENT,,AIR RIFLE MUST BE POWERFUL AND LIGHT NOT FUSSED IF EITHER PRE CHARGED OR SPRING,,SO COME ON HELP ME BY MAKING THIS EASY,I WANT NO MESSERS,IDIOTS, OR ANYONE JUST WANTING TO BE NOSEY AND WANTING ME TO POST PICTURES.ITS REALLY HARD AND BEEN A LONG TIME TAKING DECISION..CHEERS ANDY ANY MORE INFO 07990 81 86 81.

pleased you find it funny ,that im having to give up something that ive been into for years and been one of the hardest decisions in my life to make,glad ive brought a smile to your face NOT,,CHEERS

a say pal no one will ever stop me mate ile dig till i die if your jacking pal thats your choice... the reason the games fukced is cause of fecking idiots....

IM ALOT OF THINGS,BUT A IDIOT AINT ONE OF THEM,YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IF NO ONE WILL STOP YOU,IVE A WIFE,2 KIDS,2 HOUSES AND DOGS TO THINK ABOUT AND THE OLD ANTI BRIGADE ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE RESULTS WITH CONVICTIONS AND DOG BANS ETC,SO LIKE I SAID AFTER 20YRS OFF WORKING TERRIERS I NOW THINK THAT BIVE HAD A GREAT TIME DOING IT,BUT ITS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME DUE TO KNACKERED LEG,,ITS BEEN MENTIONED ABOUT GETTING REMOVED FROM BELOW THE KNEE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND A ONE LEGGED DIGGING MAN I HAVENT SEEN BEFORE,SO I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST THAT I GIVE IT UP AFTER SUCH A GOOD RUN IN THE DIGGING WORLD,AND WHO WILL SUPPORT MY FAMILY IF I GOT ABIT OF PORRIDGE?? SO PLEASE DONT TREAT OR TALK TO ME LIKE A IDIOT,AS THE DECISION HAS BEEN HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE FULL SITUATION OF MY DECISION OR CIRCUMSTANCES,,CHEERS ANDY

• Like 2

IM ALOT OF THINGS,BUT A IDIOT AINT ONE OF THEM,YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IF NO ONE WILL STOP YOU,IVE A WIFE,2 KIDS,2 HOUSES AND DOGS TO THINK ABOUT AND THE OLD ANTI BRIGADE ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE RESULTS WITH CONVICTIONS AND DOG BANS ETC,SO LIKE I SAID AFTER 20YRS OFF WORKING TERRIERS I NOW THINK THAT BIVE HAD A GREAT TIME DOING IT,BUT ITS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME DUE TO KNACKERED LEG,,ITS BEEN MENTIONED ABOUT GETTING REMOVED FROM BELOW THE KNEE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND A ONE LEGGED DIGGING MAN I HAVENT SEEN BEFORE,SO I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST THAT I GIVE IT UP AFTER SUCH A GOOD RUN IN THE DIGGING WORLD,AND WHO WILL SUPPORT MY FAMILY IF I GOT ABIT OF PORRIDGE?? SO PLEASE DONT TREAT OR TALK TO ME LIKE A IDIOT,AS THE DECISION HAS BEEN HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE FULL SITUATION OF MY DECISION OR CIRCUMSTANCES,,CHEERS ANDY

well put but you do get some idiots on here with no respect for fellow hunters.good luck.

did i say you was an idiot ??? no.......alright pal i think youve explained your reasons well enough though ye didnt have to wich i appreciate :thumbs: :thumbs: good luck an good health for the future mate :thumbs:

I met you once at the Uplands show and had a bit of a chat with you, you probably dont remember but I do, you struck me as a genuine dog man , not a bullshitter.

Given your circumstances and with your leg mate I can only take my hat off to you for making the decision to pack it in, it must have been a very hard decision to have to make after the length of time you've been at it.

To put the welfare and happiness of your dogs first is commendable, your own feelings have obviously had to take second place, that is the mark of a proper dog man, the dogs come first.

You have my respect for making that decision, keep your chin up, it might not seem it at the moment to you, but the best choices are sometimes the hardest to make.

ATB

B