a good frost

cant beat it , a few good jukels we were supposed to grace some open land but 4 belo up in the cold north , ever since going to usa and being out with trappers furs a commodity get a chinky jacket made with rabbit lining lol , had a davey crocket hat never been the same since i put it on lol, pisses me of this country with fur bearing animals , any way praying for a bit cloud cover

what i av noticed whin the jackets look 5 time to big for the rabbit, up the north area we go,, add just under a 100 localish to me in the last week a far better rabbit meat wise jacket wise,,,they seem to be built like a athlete round here,, the butcher soon has he picks them up can tell me were they have come from,,, north or local,,

post-63272-0-28879600-1326642115.jpg

had some [bANNED TEXT] days up in the hill,s always better qaulity than rabbits round made up ground old warrener i new he called them heavy land rabbits round your way and up on the hill light land rabbits , , hills have always produced good bunnies more fat , had some days a foot plus before we broke through perma frost winter 93 had a few freinds from yorkshire d slieght ian clay he passd away we had 6 weeks of hard frost , perma was 18 inches down we fereted the woods and some heavier less frost areas ,etc last time i took a few pics of game lined up for earth dog running dog ,mag ,great sport up in these areas good grass not many foot injuries etc , make a mediocre dog look good , these areas grasss and nice pasture ,

the ground was not to bad molly y,ou have a moss typ, cover on the feilds,, but the argo cat, wud not have it,,throttle was froze solid, took till dinner till the sun got to it,,,no dowt today after 1more nite of frost,, it will be getting harder, going to,,leave snipe at home tomoz,,

Edited by robert michem