I was going to go back 1 st cross

hello does any 1 have a young saluki bitch to breed from needs to b able to stay an run half decent staying is more important and not an old bitch over the hill i don't wana pay stupid money im willing to take on a bitch to put pure greyhound across if some 1 could lend me a bitch i would give them couple pups back. or even a saluki dog but bitch preferred :angel:

AND PLEASE NO SILLY COMMENTSi no this question could be a long shot

hello does any 1 have a young saluki bitch to breed from needs to b able to stay an run half decent staying is more important and not an old bitch over the hill i don't wana pay stupid money im willing to take on a bitch to put pure greyhound across if some 1 could lend me a bitch i would give them couple pups back. or even a saluki dog but bitch preferred :angel:

:icon_eek: nice first post :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:icon_eek: nice first post :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Go on, Cocker !! Lend him one of your bitches !! LOL !! Where do these people come from ???? LMAO !!!!

Cheers.

• Like 1

your best bet would be to buy yourself a saluki bitch BUT whos gonna sell a good saluki bitch is your next problem no one gonna get rid of a gooden im sure they would wanna breed from it themselves

you will struggle to get an adult saluki bitch. theres not many about even if you have got £££. even if you did get one you might have to wait a year for it to come in season, (if it comes in season)

sometimes they don't pass the pups very easy, and need a caesarian which is £600.

theres no short cuts really, if your committed the best thing to do is buy a saluki bitch pup, for £350/£450 bring it up like a lurcher, for 3 years or more, and if it catches the stuff you want successfully, then start your first x line from there.

• Like 3

yeah looks that way mate but like you said its so long doing it that way better off just sticking to what i already have i suppose something might pop up :cray: be nice to go back that way or if any 1 on here is breeding first cross there selfs and wana sale a pup im ur man long as it genuine first cross