the grass always seems greener

is it just me. despite having more permision than you can shake a stick at, theres something about boundries that takes over me, there i am lamping away and i come to a boundry be it a hedge, wall or gate. the natural thing to do would be to turn and walk the other way, but it never happens, something takes over my body, i can feel my thumb becoming heavier on that switch, everything in my head is screaming walk the other way but no, ive got to look, the urge is building and building and then without even realising the beam is scanning the distance at this point there is no going back. i must be weak willed or something :laugh:

• Like 2

palus i never even give it a thought a boundary ,mate unless you had a big rifle dogs at nite just hunt away untill you have had your fill never had enough permision to suit my lust to hunt kill etc

guns are a different ball game its a mandatory 5 years for a firearms offence feck that

Couldn't agree more, it's only natural to have a peek!! On the subject of getting caught poaching with dogs and holding a shotgun cert my self what do you think would be the outcome, I'd loose my sgc? It's something which is always in the back of my mind whilst out some where I shouldn't be but I can't help it lol

What gets me, is it's just sooooooo fecking boring walking the same land over and again, no matter how much you have got, or if its permission or not. It just gets so mundane after a while.

very true mate it gets so you no whates going to be where very rarely a surprise, years ago i dreamed of having this much permision now i just dream of them years, ironic :laugh:

What gets me, is it's just sooooooo fecking boring walking the same land over and again, no matter how much you have got, or if its permission or not. It just gets so mundane after a while.

very true mate it gets so you no whates going to be where very rarely a surprise, years ago i dreamed of having this much permision now i just dream of them years, ironic :laugh:

Well mate, i have a deal for you? Give me all your permo, then you can poach it, and i can try to catch you. Sound fun?

Well mate, i have a deal for you? Give me all your permo, then you can poach it, and i can try to catch you. Sound fun?

hide and seek :laugh: