Had all models except the 4s and once you get used to working it which in my opinion is a lot easier than any android or windows phone you won't really want another unless they change drastically. Best thing I have liked is the way the screen responds to touch not overly sensitive and it's instant. Which model you got scot

i phone 4 the girl said the 4s is just pretty much the same.better cam is all. so i didnt bother with it. hope i can master it ok. looking forward to getting some apps and that.

I got an iPhone through the week there and as said bank details in and browse the apps, loads of handy ones that are free, I downloaded the photo bucket one and it's a piece of piss to use, also itv catch up and sports results ones, all handy as feck!

Also have the iPad and you can synchronise them together using icloud, also handy,

Just need ianb to sor out a "thehuntinglife" app for them.

what benefit would an app be to hunting life mate.

I got an iPhone through the week there and as said bank details in and browse the apps, loads of handy ones that are free, I downloaded the photo bucket one and it's a piece of piss to use, also itv catch up and sports results ones, all handy as feck!

Also have the iPad and you can synchronise them together using icloud, also handy,

Just need ianb to sor out a "thehuntinglife" app for them.

what benefit would an app be to hunting life mate.

weather /maps/ fox call... to name but a few ...............