coyote catch

I know a few lads on a bulldog forum in the states have coyotes attack their gamedogs while chained up, is this a regular occurrence where you live?

i suppose if the place aint fenced off, the yotes could go in and have a go at the dogs. You read about them killing little type dogs, but would or could they kill a game bred pit, even at 45lbs a pit wouldnt be easy to kill by a yote, maybe 2 yotes might kill it.?

Looking good dan, Happy I have allot of the same stuff at my place.

Bird- I doubt a coyote would try it, they like to pick and peck till you chase them into the corn or timber then its like "OOH FECK" but a yote wont and doesn't want to take damage that a pit will give it in its yard. But if he can get ya alone look out. Many yotes out here especially the ones not pressured screw with cow dogs and stuff. Its always funny when they stop and turn on the stags , for us not them.

Looking good dan, Happy I have allot of the same stuff at my place.

Bird- I doubt a coyote would try it, they like to pick and peck till you chase them into the corn or timber then its like "OOH FECK" but a yote wont and doesn't want to take damage that a pit will give it in its yard. But if he can get ya alone look out. Many yotes out here especially the ones not pressured screw with cow dogs and stuff. Its always funny when they stop and turn on the stags , for us not them.

it makes sence really, as if the yotes are hurt from a pit, they prob couldnt hunt enough to live. Any wild animal will try for a (easy) quarry1st, and a fit 45lb game pit aint easy quarry lol