Lucky Little "Black Dog"

glad you got the terrior back mate. but that drain dosent look 15ft deep to me lol :thumbs:

ffs, he said about 15ft, he'll have to take a tape measure next time he's out then, who cares, the lad got his dog back safely and by his write up he's over the moon,
  • Like 1

glad you got the terrior back mate. but that drain dosent look 15ft deep to me lol :thumbs:

ffs, he said about 15ft, he'll have to take a tape measure next time he's out then, who cares, the lad got his dog back safely and by his write up he's over the moon,

should have left him down there the rabbit mad bastrd

feck off tosser :feck:

:icon_eek::D:clapper:

glad you got your dog back mate.. I lost 1 of mine saturday working cover n just bloody lost site of him.. Bearing in mind this place is coverd in earths. went back to farm house with other dog's and went back to where i last seen the dog. no site of him... So got the rest of the dog's back home and was on wayu back again prepaired as i drove up the farm lane i had a call of the famer saying dog had took him self back to farm house.. checked him out coverd in thorns and brambles and a few nips and gashes on nose and his chin.. I'll never know what he got up to that day or what he did.. just a happy chappy to have my dog back.. ATB

Edited by ginge87