Rocky is still young and has not worked that much,cos every time I work him he spend time in the hospital,believe me he is an hard dog.

I'm in my 7th year on this forum and I've only posted when I had something interesting to say,I've never put down others dogs. Most of the guys on here are only capable of putting down other dogs and other ways of hunting.Real hunters are few and far betwen on Thl and I have great respect for guys like Cleanspade,Donny , Liamdelaney ,Waz and my great friend Matt from Slovakia and a few others but I dont care a single thing of what keyboard hunters have to say.

When I first come on here there was Pickey who was always putting pics of badly mouled dogs,The Dealer and Bruno they were called and they were some dog,I'll have them in my kennell every day. Back then no one was crying for this pics,so whats the difference now?the problem is that I'm italian or what?

Edited to say I dont care of antis and greens,we know what to do with them here.

My uncles are now 80 and 84 and they hunted badgers and porcupines to groun in the 40s and the 50s cos they where poor and they need quarry to eat,they were my teachers and they have allways said to me that hunting underground is not for every one,you need to be a bit hard yourself like the dogs.if you are not hard enought there are a lot of sports like shooting or fishing or something else.If you are hunting underground you know your dog can be mouled or killed or simply disappear in a cave or in a mine thats part of the sport.

Edited by Stabs
  • Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be

BLA BLA BLA BLA

By the look of the pictures mate it looks to me that your more pleased the dogs got that bit missing. The dog's got almost everything there, it's just all in the wrong place. Pull the other one mate,

Posted Images

Guest busterdog

Let me back track a little, if you'de of come on and showed pictures of the dog working in the field then i'de of been the first to give you a back slapping. The fact is you came on and put pictures of your terriers scars as though you it was some sort of super dog because of them.

If you hunt and work your terrier then fairplay and long may you have the right to do so.

Nevermind getting your terrier seen by a vet if I was you I would be looking for some psychiatric help for yourself coming out with shit like that, It Would make a cracking bedtime story mind :D

can I please see your workers?

as I'm not satisfacted by all the criticism i'll put another,my best worker veteran Fany totally blind cos of porcupine thorns

post-515-0-17685000-1326400029_thumb.jpg

Edited by valerio

SMILE :D

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

Pics like this don't do anyone any good - get a grip mate. What are you hoping to prove by this - are you hoping the pic of the big 'hard' terrier with the chowed puss makes you look hard!!! Nah just makes you look like the fool that you are!

SMILE :D

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

Pics like this don't do anyone any good - get a grip mate. What are you hoping to prove by this - are you hoping the pic of the big 'hard' terrier with the chowed puss makes you look hard!!! Nah just makes you look like the fool that you are!

your workers

please

AS I've said everyone is welcome to see my dogs and how well they live and to see this dog and others work.

I've nothing to hide i put here my name and my face.

Valerio Bardi

Well as far as I can see you've made yourself look like an utter c*nt mate.