• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be

BLA BLA BLA BLA

By the look of the pictures mate it looks to me that your more pleased the dogs got that bit missing. The dog's got almost everything there, it's just all in the wrong place. Pull the other one mate,

Posted Images

Guest busterdog

SMILE :D

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

Or your to shite with the treatment you gave the dog after, i know what my monies on.

If the injuries are to much for the knowledge you've got then put your hand in your pocket and get down the vets.

Guest busterdog

By the look of the pictures mate it looks to me that your more pleased the dogs got that bit missing. The dog's got almost everything there, it's just all in the wrong place. Pull the other one mate, i'm to long in the tooth.

• Like 2

I take good care of my dogs they are well feed,well homed and well treated and rested when they are injured.If you ever come to italy for an holiday you are welcome to see it yourself. My dogs are worked hard and I like they to be game

thats what i thought if that were me i'd be hiding it. basicaly you put pics up of the dog as if you were advertising it to some chav for sale if you wanted everybody to see your dog you should of put a pic of the f*****g thing standing up to say the least.i hope it is a good dog and keeps you happy but what im saying is you just dont go flashing dogs injurys for the world to see. besides all that ive seen shit dogs with worse than that on them so your not proving anything...

• Like 1