do you enjoy watching other dogs as much as your own

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoy watching other dogs work, especialy abroad and on quarry I wouldn't see here. It's great to see other peoples way of working dogs, I'm never to old to learn ! LOL ! Been lucky enough to see so

Who doesnt? Any dog working making a good run is fantastic to see. I dont mind if its mine or someone elses. The only thing i get from mine that i dont from others is the sense of achievement.

Nothing like watching your own dog running, Its never been the same for me watching someone elses. Ive borrowed dogs at times and the same here, Its never the same..but I would liketo belatedly add, I

Nothing like watching your own dog running, Its never been the same for me watching someone elses. Ive borrowed dogs at times and the same here, Its never the same..but I would liketo belatedly add, I do like watching anyones dog running, and not only have I kept records of what mine and others dogs have caught, I know how many dogs Ive hunted, travelled with and watched over quite a long time....and its quite a few..its an opportunity to assess what you have, making comparisons to other dogs..will leave it at that, feel an article coming on..

Edited by Romany
  • Like 3

I find myself In this very situation at the moment I've been going out with a few pals recently and I've enjoyed watching 2 very good bitches but it's not the same as watching your own dog In an ideal world I like to go out with a dog each and see the best of both worlds and fingers crossed next year I'll be doing just that.

any good dog, like my own dogs but like to see others as the only way to get great or good dogs is see several ,wouldnt bother me if i went out without my dogs as long as the buddies dogs can perform well , as a catch is a catch , after thirty years ,its not what dog its the chase catch no matter what dog , been to u s a several times and love to see simliar dogs at the game , on diffent species , on the other hand dont like going out with dogs not schooled at the game if the qaury is put in front of them, saw some handy good and great dogs not owned by me , and some that never made it no matter how much you put in front of them