One dog doing the ton??

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whin why dont you just say well done and fcuk off

Haha...BIG HUNTER Whin lol...feck you think you are the only one ever to catch anything bigger than a rabbit lol?...dream on in your little world up there Matty...

there's no f****r arguing more than you,you've got average lurchers that do no more than anyone elses dogs do so who do you think you are to tell everyone whats worth doing and whats not?if its not fo

thats good poacher , i bred dogs to put a good show on all edible qaurry but never ever thought of talking about a hundred rabbs a feat, just dont find arabbit a big test for a working well bred lurcher , as isays the borders of scotland was lifting in rabbs we caut thousands but neve rever thought whall we have lots we are good , wree three or four fat roe over the border or daylite hares well a sterner test at times .than a lamp rough ground winds in your face rabbs are clapping youve got your tow dogs and the nite goes on ,i tel you what done it for me back then prices scoured me as i new arabbit was worth more than what they offred but never had enough outlets were now more outlets less rabbs at times

:laugh: Have ye got up on the wrong side of the bed today :laugh: :laugh:

every thread that hampton has to ruin with hes silly talk, :laugh:

thats good poacher , i bred dogs to put a good show on all edible qaurry but never ever thought of talking about a hundred rabbs a feat, just dont find arabbit a big test for a working well bred lurcher , as isays the borders of scotland was lifting in rabbs we caut thousands but neve rever thought whall we have lots we are good , wree three or four fat roe over the border or daylite hares well a sterner test at times .than a lamp rough ground winds in your face rabbs are clapping youve got your tow dogs and the nite goes on ,i tel you what done it for me back then prices scoured me as i new arabbit was worth more than what they offred but never had enough outlets were now more outlets less rabbs at times

I cant belive he has got to ye :laugh: :laugh:

Spot on Whin about the £££ side of things..in all honesty i can whole heartedly say i've took far more hares than rabbs in my lifetime...why? Because of the ££££..had a fiver a piece for them for many a season..bought em whole and frozen,just waited until i had 300-400 as that was all you could fit in a Ford Transit and that was including the front passenger seats including footwell lol...bunnies were 30p at the game dealers so not worth a toss in all honesty BUT to catch a hundred with ONE dog would be some feat imo? Atb matey...keep on keeping on :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

You must of had a big Freezer... lol

How many lads was that between??

• saw rescue dogs catch a hundred lol, one ven one afew lamp contest cmon guys grow up arabbit it 3 pound not a 500kilo grizzly lol

Must admit a 500 kilo grizzly doesn't pop up in my beam that often.......Why is there such jealousy on the site, why is it so hard to say well done rather than crab and moan? I can appreciate a good dog regardless of its vocation or whether its better than mine, trouble is far too many on this site have a chip on there shoulder, not just with dogs but life in general it seems.........You have a cockatoo, they have a cockathree etc. God forbid anybody says well done on one thread without first telling them how great they are, f**k me its the internet, does it really affect your life???? If so its time to log off..............

I cant belive he has got to ye :laugh: :laugh:

mugging off rabbit men and bigging himself up with roe deer ffs there puppy fodder whin :laugh:

Must admit a 500 kilo grizzly doesn't pop up in my beam that often.......Why is there such jealousy on the site, why is it so hard to say well done rather than crab and moan? I can appreciate a good dog regardless of its vocation or whether its better than mine, trouble is far too many on this site have a chip on there shoulder, not just with dogs but life in general it seems.........You have a cockatoo, they have a cockathree etc. God forbid anybody says well done on one thread without first telling them how great they are, f**k me its the internet, does it really affect your life???? If so its time to log off..............

:yes::toast:

so can i aprrecaite a good dog hence i breed to good dogs but when we were rabiting full time didnt ever think to post ahundred rabbits in cmw or edrd other did so find it hard to see the piont of it all , it is afeat to cach a hundred but to do that youneed the easy rabbs for a start

so can i aprrecaite a good dog hence i breed to good dogs but when we were rabiting full time didnt ever think to post ahundred rabbits in cmw or edrd other did so find it hard to see the piont of it all , it is afeat to cach a hundred but to do that youneed the easy rabbs for a start

well said, i do think that quote whin is the most honest on here

it is afeat to cach a hundred but to do that youneed the easy rabbs for a start

whin my post was aimed at any of the moaners, including you :laugh: , the fortunate thing is most are well balanced, they have a chip on each shoulder..........You didn't think to mention killing 100 rabbits in EDRD or CMW, well thats your choice (although didn't you post earlier you had never done the 100? :hmm: ) Trouble is because somebody else has your maoning, it just sounds like a bitter man whin. We all know you have done a lot with your dogs over the years but your constant whinging is becoming predictable......

• saw rescue dogs catch a hundred lol, one ven one afew lamp contest cmon guys grow up arabbit it 3 pound not a 500kilo grizzly lol

You wouldnt give any one any credit unless there your friend or even better a author :whistling:

You wouldnt give any one any credit unless there your friend or even better a author :whistling:

I'll give credit where its due, a good dog is a good dog regardless who owns it, if you have something to say, just say it :whistling: etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzz