HARD GOING

TOOK ERN OUT LAST NITE OVER TO THE LINCOLN AREA, THIS WAS HIS HARDEST NITE SO FAR,HE WAS IN UP TO HIS STOPERS, ON WINTER CORN,,IN THE BACK OF ME MIND IWAS THINKING, HE MAY BE TIRED, FROM THE LAST LAMPING TRIPS,HE TOOK 113 RABBS AND AND HIS MISSER,S,,IN JUST OVER A WEEK,, BUT IN ALL HONESTLY, I NOW THE GROUND WAS MAKING HIM HAVE IT,,AND ALL SO ME, WELLIS LOOKED LIKE THE SIZE OF SHOE BOXS,,AND THE PUP THE SAME,LOL, HE ADD 17 OUT OF ABOUT 30,, NOT THE BEST PIC, PRESSED BUTTONS ON THE CAMERA, AND DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT RIGHT,, THE PUPS BIN BATHED AND HIS NAIL BEDS A LITTLE SAW, SO HE CAN HAVE REST FOR A DAY OR 2,,,

post-63272-0-19891700-1325331974.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good going and that dog look's happy with himself..

the dog feeling horney   good stuff mate

good result on proper ground,hard running and testing ,did you wash dog before getting in the motor cause looks clean for sinking to his stopers,just curious

Posted Images

DO YOU THINK IM SOME TYP OF DIVI,,SUFOLK PRTEND POACHER,, READ THE POST, FROM THE START,,, AND BY THE WAY ON 1 FOR THE POT SITE,, YOU SAID YOU HAVE NOT A CAMERA TO TAKE PICS,,,BUY A FACKER, AND PUT SOME POST AND PICS UP ,,KID,,, DO YOU THINK I WAS LAMPIN IN DAY LIGHT,LOOK AT THE PIC,,YER DIVI..

Edited by robert michem
  • Like 1

DO YOU THINK IM SOME TYP OF DIVI,,SUFOLK PRTEND POACHER,, READ THE POST, FROM THE START,,, AND BY THE WAY ON 1 FOR THE POT SITE,, YOU SAID YOU HAVE NOT A CAMERA TO TAKE PICS,,,BUY A FACKER, AND PUT SOME POST AND PICS UP ,,KID,,, DO YOU THINK I WAS LAMPIN IN DAY LIGHT,LOOK AT THE PIC,,YER DIVI..

just saying and ant no div and have got a camera but dont put pics really im not into hundreds and 50 plus easy rabbits its winter wheat we run and you dont hit numbers as it proves in your post and as said curious thats all you must bath the dog and change carpet in the motor as well then.was not being funny just was a question.if you post a picture with 10 or 15 you get a few replies and shit comments.