is right that........

Raced over there my arse more like put into a tin of dog food or rated by them dirty paki c**ts pardon my French lol

Bit harsh that mate wasn't it

They actually look after there dogs

It's Spain you want to worry about do your home work before you open your mouth ' it's 2012 Rex

your right it is 2012 and ther still stoning folk to death over there and treating thier women and kids like slaves.so i dont think they would show much compassion towards a dog tbh.

Why have you just got back from there ?

Or did you see that on the tele ?

Was it in the same channels as baby P

Or the little kid from Birmingham who starved to death last year dose that make all us here the same ? NO it dosent ! and are list can go on and on have you checked are history on domestic violence' you should

There is horrible people and horrible things that go on in every country. I was about the racism.

Google are treatment of animal cruelty and Spain's treatment of greyhounds and you will get my point' scothunter I'm not after an argument it's one that will never be won when it comes to racism' it just makes me laugh when the paki shouts start and the same person goes the Indian for a curry at the weekend ' let me tel u if I didn't like u you wouldn't be cooking my dinner.

never get me eating that shite.

iwill say this and no more.

they are retired for a f*****g reason,cause they have picked up an injury or they are old. flying them over to the black hole of calcutta and running them in that heat is fukn out of order.greyhound men giving them or selling them knowing this need a good kick in the balls. im glad i put everyone of my ex racers to sleep. least i knew where they were.

they are retired for a f*****g reason,cause they have picked up an injury or they are old. flying them over to the black hole of calcutta and running them in that heat is fukn out of order.greyhound men giving them or selling them knowing this need a good kick in the balls. im glad i put everyone of my ex racers to sleep. least i knew where they were.

Off topic i know but do you know any greyhound vets who would be willing to take a look at my old bitches fore leg?

Some times it's best to put them to sleep.

<p>

Off topic i know but do you know any greyhound vets who would be willing to take a look at my old bitches fore leg?

The following was on flappersdream the greyhound forum.

tom peppercorn will be at armadale on sun 8Th Jan between 8 till 12. to book an appointment phone pat on-07894584758. cost £30 per dog.