my bedlington x whippet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6MK9CeE1o&context=C3a4ae0bADOEgsToPDskJy1InTtCqsX9rTT0kknOi0

this is my little rocket coco i ve seen a lot of lurchers on youtube and without bias im sure shes almost twice as fast as most on there

she chases the bunnies but has only had hold of a couple and shes dropped them because of them kicking but shes new to it and still a bit young yet i need to find someone close to me who goes out with the dogs so she can tag along and learn of them

so if there's anyone near Rochdale and they fancy taking us out gis a shout :D

that harness has gone was only for walking her and when i first got her i did nt even think about rabbiting till everywhere i went people where stopping me and asking if she was on't rabbit ..... now im out every weekend trying to find things for her to chase she loves it and i ve got the bug now the misses wont let me keep ferrets so i go with a guy from work but he never wants to put the ferrets down the holes he s always moaning about some bush or other :(

this is my little rocket coco i ve seen a lot of lurchers on youtube and without bias im sure shes almost twice as fast as most on there

she chases the bunnies but has only had hold of a couple and shes dropped them because of them kicking but shes new to it and still a bit young yet i need to find someone close to me who goes out with the dogs so she can tag along and learn of them

so if there's anyone near Rochdale and they fancy taking us out gis a shout :D

get in touch with kipper hes from Rochdale :no: