hi all,

right the problem is there is a big tabby cat which is always around my house winding my dog up, in the past it had been in my back garden where my patterdale has gone for it but this cat took no shit, the cat no longer enters the garden but almost every time i take my dog for a walk the cat will be there just sitting on the path waiting for us, it will then follow us, but i darent let my dog of the lead because she will certaintly have a go and the outcome wouldnt be preety and god knows the trouble i would probly find myself in, anyway this morning yet again the cat was there and i was also walking with my sister in her pram baring in mind she is only 1 and this cat started to follow us so i stopped turned around and tried to get this cat to f**k off but no chance,the next thing i knew this cat was going for me as i stood in the way of the cat and dog but then it just sat there, i walked away before anything could happen, the thing i am most worried about is this cat ever attacking my sister which i think it is very capable of the way it has been, so what can i do about this? i dont know who ownes this cat so cannot tell the owner? help would be very much appreciated ? thank in advance for any replies! cheers Tom

Guest Lurcherbitch

B)-->

QUOTE(Dawn B @ Apr 11 2007, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Water pistol!! or personal attack alarm, works a treat!!

Fancy finding you here :whistle: :clapper: .

I agree with Dawn.........as she knows all about cats ;):victory: .

Personaly I would use a hosepipe on the little f****r......but hey i am not a cat lover :whistle: sorry Dawn, yours are cute though :laugh:

Guest Lurcherbitch
Why do ye think the old Milbro 'slingshots' were called " Catapults ", mate ;)

S.S.S

Got a couple of slingshots here mate if ya want one...your not far from me ;)

Fancy finding you here .

I agree with Dawn.........as she knows all about cats .

Personaly I would use a hosepipe on the little f****r......but hey i am not a cat lover sorry Dawn, yours are cute though

Strange that innit!! :laugh:

Seriously I would definately spray it, walking down the road wih a hosepipe might be a bit difficult though! :tongue2: I used a personal attack alarm on a stray Tom Cat once, it s**t itself and I never saw it again, was driving me nuts for weeks before.

http://www.property-marking.co.uk/shop/erol.html#209X257

http://www.property-marking.co.uk/shop/erol.html#209X0

Very cheap too!

Dawn.

Edited by Dawn B
Guest Lurcherbitch
Take a good fat bamboo stick out with you and the next time it come's near your give it a hard crack across the head.. it will sharp gete the message and learn to keep out of your way.. :yes: ..

Millet

Why bamboo?. Would'nt any stick do? :hmm:

cheers for the replies guys i will defintly be giving your ideas a try!!! thanks Tom

Got a couple of slingshots here mate if ya want one...your not far from me ;)

got mysef 1 here already will be putting it to use if the water gun doesnt send it away!! thanks anyway!! were abouts you from then? Tom