greyhound jabs for bitches

Guest joball

if you mean the supresants to stop them coming into season i wouldnt bother if i were you . . . my mate got a ex racing grey that had been on these for 2 year an put his beddi whippet grey to it , all the pups come out with limbs missing , cleff pallets ect . had to have the whole litter pts. . . . :thumbs:

some come into season straight away or some may take a while,if your going to breed off a bitch whats been jabbed let her have a season first before you breed her,weve had 2 bitches what were jabbed when running and both had pups what were ok,ones even on her second litter and the other is get mated over the next few days,the pups out of the first litters are going to the track over the next few months

some come into season straight away or some may take a while,if your going to breed off a bitch whats been jabbed let her have a season first before you breed her,weve had 2 bitches what were jabbed when running and both had pups what were ok,ones even on her second litter and the other is get mated over the next few days,the pups out of the first litters are going to the track over the next few months

must really have a pack of dog way all the pups you breeding ffs..... or you planning a couple holidays next year?? :whistling:

Edited by reddawn

if you mean the supresants to stop them coming into season i wouldnt bother if i were you . . . my mate got a ex racing grey that had been on these for 2 year an put his beddi whippet grey to it , all the pups come out with limbs missing , cleff pallets ect . had to have the whole litter pts. . . . :thumbs:

What gear was the bitch on?

I know lots of greyhounds that were jabbed throughout their racing career yet went on to have successfull litters that were

defect free. :thumbs:

must really have a pack of dog way all the pups you breeding ffs..... or you planning a couple holidays next year?? :whistling:

what litters are these then,if you read closely amd slowly you might take it in,the bitches are greyhounds and the pups are greyhounds bred for our own use to race on the flaps,if there any good then you just never no were they might run,and the bitches are ours doesnt mean we pupped them and reared all the pups,we get 2 back every litter,you should learn a bit of how greyhounds work before you make a stupid comment

it was lorabolin (spelling) what we used,as we just run on the flaps,i cant think of the stuff we used once what is legal to use on the major tracks,but it knocked our bitch backwards,never had problems with the lorabolin

what litters are these then,if you read closely amd slowly you might take it in,the bitches are greyhounds and the pups are greyhounds bred for our own use to race on the flaps,if there any good then you just never no were they might run,and the bitches are ours doesnt mean we pupped them and reared all the pups,we get 2 back every litter,you should learn a bit of how greyhounds work before you make a stupid comment

it was lorabolin (spelling) what we used,as we just run on the flaps,i cant think of the stuff we used once what is legal to use on the major tracks,but it knocked our bitch backwards,never had problems with the lorabolin

duresterol is the legal suppressant for gbgb tracks but as you say takes time of them,abitch thats been on laurabolin should get a season before breeding as its a male hormone

duresterol is the legal suppressant for gbgb tracks but as you say takes time of them,abitch thats been on laurabolin should get a season before breeding as its a male hormone

Never heard of duresterol tamc, the GBGB allow trainers to use delvosterone, ovarid and durateston as suppressants as far as I know. In Ireland the suppressant of choice is laurabolin and it would be the choice for most GBGB trainers if it was allowed.

Delvosterone usually sends a bitch back lengths, I wouldn't touch the stuff.