Thanks for the comments,was nervous about posting them as they're not hunting related and I've only been into photography a few years. I use a combination of cameras, my main camera now is a Nikon D50 but I still have the two bridge cameras I used when I got into photography both Fuji's a s5700 and an s9500.

The grass head was taken with the D50 and a sigma 70-300 on macro.

The frost on grass was the fuji s5700 on macro.

B/W tree also fuji s5700

ladybird fuji s5700 on macro

mountain tree was fuji s9500

B/W snail was nikon D50 with Nikon 18-70

B/w tree rings was fuji s5700 on macro

Yellow snail was fuji s5700 on macro

Red mushroom was fuji s5700 on macro

Thanks Guys,Yeah I must admit I do like my old Nikon,there's a lot of older high end glass available out there for it as long as your not afraid to go manual.I have an old Pentax film camera with a good selection of lenses so I got an m42 adaptor ring for the D50 and use them with it, it's quite fiddly but if you take your time you can get some good results.

Not knocking Canon but I did have a loan of a 450d with a good selection of lenses earlier in the year but could do nothing with it, now that could more then likely be down to me or the lenses as a lot of them were 3rd party.

I think the macro on those Fuji bridge cameras takes some beating and you'd have to spend good money on a lens to beat it, this spider was taken with my Fuji s5700.

DSCF1184copyipsize.jpg

Thanks Guys,Yeah I must admit I do like my old Nikon,there's a lot of older high end glass available out there for it as long as your not afraid to go manual.I have an old Pentax film camera with a good selection of lenses so I got an m42 adaptor ring for the D50 and use them with it, it's quite fiddly but if you take your time you can get some good results.

Not knocking Canon but I did have a loan of a 450d with a good selection of lenses earlier in the year but could do nothing with it, now that could more then likely be down to me or the lenses as a lot of them were 3rd party.

I think the macro on those Fuji bridge cameras takes some beating and you'd have to spend good money on a lens to beat it, this spider was taken with my Fuji s5700.

DSCF1184copyipsize.jpg

Yeah Know what you mean, and some of the older stuff is still really good, I had a Fuji S2pro and I have had nothing, of have seen nothing Nikon or canon that could match that oldie for colours....one of my main regrets is ever selling it..but must admit its great now to have a camera that has a battery that lasts 2 or 3 outings...

Well a least you got to keep your lenses for the Nikon and your camera bag was a way lighter without the dozen or so rechargeable AA batteries, I used to have to lug them around as well. I've noticed that too with the D50 ,the battery lasts that long that I sometimes forget to charge it but luckily it's never let me down.

Thanks guys, glad ye like them.I'm not at this photography lark long, I had never taken a photo in my life up to a few years ago then when I got sick and all the dogs and guns had to go photography was suggested as a low impact way to get back out in the countryside.I have to admit that I find it a bit addictive and hope to get better at it in time but I haven't given up hope of a least being able to get a dog for mooching at some stage in the future.