Whippets & Whippet X's

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont mind whippets, but I like the small crosses better...        

i've a real soft spot for whippets, worked them mainly at rabbits but the right sort will take the odd hare and fox and don't have to be monsters for that either. i found they suffer when standing abo

rabbits n rats

Posted Images

diffrent dogs ,dougal my mate one cambridge cup and poachers cup with his xoursing dogs top class dogs dougal on e loads of matches the bitch i bred her grandfather mother were in feild trails for rabbiting and one them , very good little dogs 23 inches i got apup of them bred him to a good greynound i ran for a year got lana , then bred her to coursing champion , and kept the line going mate, to me mate if adogs not done it on the big stage its not worth having it has to be a good allrounder in its prime day or nite , now if half of the clowns on here put a bit thought in to breeding there dogs then we wouldnt see as much shit about , im aserous dog man . dont just breed cause i fancy it

i've a real soft spot for whippets, worked them mainly at rabbits but the right sort will take the odd hare and fox and don't have to be monsters for that either. i found they suffer when standing about while ferreting though, so changed to something with a bit more coat, which suited me better, added Mike brown stuff to the mix recently for a extra touch of early pace with ferreting in mind.

young Slim, 1/2 whippet 1/4 greyhound 1/4 bedlington

jtkw1u.jpg

25ix11j.jpg

m7wg2o.jpg

• Like 2

ive alway believed if you breed of champions they will produce there self , some wont but others will look at c n s buddie my mates old dog chuck ,my dog luke , rex etc they are reproducing there self , you have to breed of dogs that are bred [bANNED TEXT] to get the [bANNED TEXT] stuff s as akid i was brought up on greyhounds if they couldnt run put down so you get to no whats winning and breding good stuff