away out west ,on the mesa grande

we hitch up and leave from las cruces a border town on the new mexico to mexico border heading were at one time there was bad men and bad lands mexican banditos and mescarelo apaches , now just old timers and a few rougues , wwe are meeting with people from goerga ,a 2 day drive , to us we meet up plan the day or coursing , silver city team are running phoebe cunninham greyhound saluki cross , and astaghound and a cross between them , they have brought there big furry staghounds but 2 in there pack can run ,s of we go have acrack abit of scottish short bread a tot of strong coffe and tallyho ,one of theguys has achartploter for looking at the ground and were the hares are hes cheating but what the hell , so of we go walk a mile ,wham the first jack rabbit gets up pylis is on him with one one of the stags , they turn him hes heading for the mesa and the dreaded creosote bushes on they go twist turn ,the race is starting to hit 2 minutes plus the hares starting to titen up they cacth him just pass the 3 minute mark what a chase , we water the dogs and let a female stag saluki go and th4 get a jump on a jack but he strait lines them for a minute , they start to get turns on him but hees no duckegg they lose him ,

we water them move on we come upon some long grass ,we al fan out as its over 100 yards wide one dog at each side and one walking with me , nothing until last 10 yards two bi g jack rabbits jump up out of no were hit the ground and goin up hill to a [bANNED TEXT] bit of rough ground , we lose the to of them , a fecher , we give the dogs arest as its getting hot 17 above , we let the a team dogs go again nothing for a mile then another jack gets up they get him on anice platue and he has to run amile to get to cover hees pullingout all the dodges round bushes , over stony bits but there still on him , finaly he turns back to us we woosh him on the dogs grab him a race for the ages as they say we get another two chases btu short and sweet , we stay for another 2 days dogs are knacked , the dogs from goegia one stands out as they dont have jack rabits there a nice broken coated bitch bluey grey i says to the owner good bitch she says ye its my first running dog i says good start , we hav eluch on the prairie , having a crack about goergia and all there deer and here all the flat land and jack rabbits and old scotland and there shitty laws , any way no pics bot one day as i took a few its good hunting without your dog as you can take apic and more relaxed , all the best

• makes a change from the shit that goes on here bigest dog best coulor beddie whipps fallo , got twelve years of hunting there jose and some great pics and sightings ,great to be in a place were you have real freedom ,if you eve rhave the money and time its a place to see

• Like 2

no scanner maybe one day ille get someone up to set it up and we can scan photos ,got them on a small disk to and a dvd disk , never tried putting pics up but ill find someone to show me then youll say fech good photos , got alot of photos old style and a few discs , just never botherd

• Like 1

• makes a change from the shit that goes on here bigest dog best coulor beddie whipps fallo , got twelve years of hunting there jose and some great pics and sightings ,great to be in a place were you have real freedom ,if you eve rhave the money and time its a place to see

100% and thankyou for taking the time in sharing your adventures

dont wory chuck looking forward to a true write from [bANNED TEXT] self , its more for guys who have done abit with big dogs etc and would love to feel the freedom and no cs to bother you, nothing better than a good hunt and having your lunch out on the mesa or prairie ,dogs about you jack rabbits hanging up , we cant do that here ,and thinking of past natives who walked the ground

we hitch up and leave from las cruces a border town on the new mexico to mexico border heading were at one time there was bad men and bad lands mexican banditos and mescarelo apaches , now just old timers and a few rougues , wwe are meeting with people from goerga ,a 2 day drive , to us we meet up plan the day or coursing , silver city team are running phoebe cunninham greyhound saluki cross , and astaghound and a cross between them , they have brought there big furry staghounds but 2 in there pack can run ,s of we go have acrack abit of scottish short bread a tot of strong coffe and tallyho ,one of theguys has achartploter for looking at the ground and were the hares are hes cheating but what the hell , so of we go walk a mile ,wham the first jack rabbit gets up pylis is on him with one one of the stags , they turn him hes heading for the mesa and the dreaded creosote bushes on they go twist turn ,the race is starting to hit 2 minutes plus the hares starting to titen up they cacth him just pass the 3 minute mark what a chase , we water the dogs and let a female stag saluki go and th4 get a jump on a jack but he strait lines them for a minute , they start to get turns on him but hees no duckegg they lose him ,

we water them move on we come upon some long grass ,we al fan out as its over 100 yards wide one dog at each side and one walking with me , nothing until last 10 yards two bi g jack rabbits jump up out of no were hit the ground and goin up hill to a [bANNED TEXT] bit of rough ground , we lose the to of them , a fecher , we give the dogs arest as its getting hot 17 above , we let the a team dogs go again nothing for a mile then another jack gets up they get him on anice platue and he has to run amile to get to cover hees pullingout all the dodges round bushes , over stony bits but there still on him , finaly he turns back to us we woosh him on the dogs grab him a race for the ages as they say we get another two chases btu short and sweet , we stay for another 2 days dogs are knacked , the dogs from goegia one stands out as they dont have jack rabits there a nice broken coated bitch bluey grey i says to the owner good bitch she says ye its my first running dog i says good start , we hav eluch on the prairie , having a crack about goergia and all there deer and here all the flat land and jack rabbits and old scotland and there shitty laws , any way no pics bot one day as i took a few its good hunting without your dog as you can take apic and more relaxed , all the best

Ya auld cowboy, ya never wrote this, good read.