jayson powell from wales

I dont get why everybody is getting a hard on because the lad put a name up there names gets mentioned everyday on here and in books and magazines and he did try and disguise it by spelling it wrong clever that putting the y in lad :laugh: to be fair if he titled the thread jp's terrier folks could of been confused with parky ooooop's i said somebodys name sorry john :laugh: ive seen a couple of them work mate they were ok nothing super special but i aint seen many and there is good bad and mediocre in every line of terrier dont let anybody tell ye otherwise :thumbs:

• Like 5

Personally i wouldnt keep a j.p terrier ive saw quite a few bred of samson spew after a couple digs.

is all his stuff bred off samson?If not your writing the mans stuff off over one dog of his thats not producing.And if thats the case am sure jp is smart enough to know not to use the dog anymore tha is if the dog isnt producing.I spoke to the man on the phone before and he sounds fairly switched on.I also spoke to lads before who had seen his stuff and they said its bang on.I supose theres good and bad in all lines but i think theres a lot of jealousy out there as well.Am sure it does nt help him much when he is put up on a pedistal in a certain magazine all the time
  • Like 1

I know a few lads that dig to his stuff regular,and they rate them very highly.I personaly havnt dug to them but their word is good.In my opinion the stuff ive seen is too big for the type of terrier i need.But every one to their own.Busterdog thats probably the smallest JP bred dog ive seen.clachan

I have seen a few of his work and in my opinion they good honest workers,yes some are better than others and no doubt there are some failures but thats part of working terriers.Its obvious that they wont suit everyone but at the end of the day theres only one person that jp dogs have to please and thats jp :thumbs:

• Like 1