pup keeps on fighting the whippet x

i have just put my 7 month old pup in the kennel with my whippet x and he has started to fight with the whippet x and not leaving her alone i cant pup him in to the other kennel cause the bull x was just moll him so had to bring the whippet x in the house any one else had this problem with there pups. i think he just wants to play with her but she canny be arsed with him half of the time he is fine with other dogs. i think it is out of board um

Not necessarily: she might just put up with it, get miserable and picked on : it all depends on the dog's individual temperament. If he is bigger and stronger than her it is not fair on her, or if he is a persistent little sh*t. If she won't put him in his place then get her out of there. At 7 months old male pups can be really pushy and won't take no for an answer: I know, I've got a right little sod here at the moment. The only bitch I can kennel him with, that he has respect for, is even bigger and nastier than him LOL Putting him with anything else would be cruel.

• Like 1

lol and skycat the pup is a lot bigger then her she is only about 18 tts and he is 23 tts. but she isn't the kind of dog that would give a bite back she is really shy and petty. but when the pup was in the hoose the terrier put him in place she would go and moll him cause he would judt start barking and going fur her. so i am just going to keep her in the hoose and keep the bigg dog out side