IRISH budget

aint we all f****d....2250 for college fees next year...fuk that id rather go to austraila for the year ...also fucken car tax going up...that ends me getting a car next year and going to college is out of the question also...this makes me angry and i no people on here will be drove to suicide....:(

aint we all f****d....2250 for college fees next year...fuk that id rather go to austraila for the year ...also fucken car tax going up...that ends me getting a car next year and going to college is out of the question also...this makes me angry and i no people on here will be drove to suicide....:(

Go to Scotland uncle eck will look after you

aint we all f****d....2250 for college fees next year...fuk that id rather go to austraila for the year ...also fucken car tax going up...that ends me getting a car next year and going to college is out of the question also...this makes me angry and i no people on here will be drove to suicide.... :(

Go to Scotland uncle eck will look after you

:laugh:

hope the wee fat pie stays in china.arrogant b*****d of a man

aint we all f****d....2250 for college fees next year...fuk that id rather go to austraila for the year ...also fucken car tax going up...that ends me getting a car next year and goiwng to college is out of the question also...this makes me angry and i no people on here will be drove to suicide.... :(

will u stop.. ur a single lad & ur da's a farmer & the farmers came out of all well.. im sure he can subsidise ya a few quid from the money he got from the budget.. its always the fcuken farmers whingin anyway!!!

give some thought to families with mortgages & barely enough money comin to feed the family let alone pay the banks back..

• Like 1

pa i aint winging farmers had it tough for years...i pitty families alone on the dole.....they have been worse hit....and why do they pick on the worser off people in society....

cause they are easy targets and roll over like a submissive dogs

pa i aint winging farmers had it tough for years...i pitty families alone on the dole.....they have been worse hit....and why do they pick on the worser off people in society....

cause they are easy targets and roll over like a submissive dogs

edited to say im one of them who just take what ever is dished out from them that govern us.how the hell did we get to this state of affairs.oh well carry on regardless as they say lol