barb wire

:angry: , was out with my 2 lurchers for a walk yesterday & 10 minutes in the pup jumped some barb & miscalculated! :censored: , she wanted to carry on, but i could see a flap of skin hanging down, had to call the emergency vet today! hes a good bloke & he said shed cut some muscle as well as the tear! 13 stitches & £110 lighter (wich i thaught was a cracking price! call out, anasthetic, stitching, pain killers & antibiotics & a lamp shade!lol) she was sorted! should heal well! thank god! :thumbs-up: good job shes got a while till her debut in the field! ;)

Guest big e
:angry: , was out with my 2 lurchers for a walk yesterday & 10 minutes in the pup jumped some barb & miscalculated! :censored: , she wanted to carry on, but i could see a flap of skin hanging down, had to call the emergency vet today! hes a good bloke & he said shed cut some muscle as well as the tear! 13 stitches & £110 lighter (wich i thaught was a cracking price! call out, anasthetic, stitching, pain killers & antibiotics & a lamp shade!lol) she was sorted! should heal well! thank god! :thumbs-up: good job shes got a while till her debut in the field! ;)
Hope she makes a quick recovery mate,nice looking pup.

thats a sore one mate looks nasty i aways get me use to wire fencing then take them out where there is barb wire dog gets idea of the wire and seems to work i learned hard way few years back dog jump misjudged it and tore it self open from chest to back end but it does happen so hope pup learns from it hope it getts better soon

i no the feeling to my dog has had stitches from barbed wire loads of times hes allways in the vets,hes just recovering from a collapsed lung after chasing a rabbit up a bank and spiking himself through the shoulder ,hope your dog recovers soon mate :)

:no: bad luck mate, she'll recover quick though, watch them stitches if she licks it although it will really keep it clean and allow it to heal quicker, some bitches will tease the ruddy stitches out though.

best of luck :)

hope see heals quick for you fella :drink: