Cheap but good PCP rifle for rabbit hunting.

if you dont fancy a hw springer which you would have a great choice from in that price bracket and you really want a pcp then a falcon fn19 is hard to beat. they are simple, reliable and easy for diy repairs too. you would proberbly get a pump included in your your budget too. i recently baught an rws excalibure for £350 which has an 8 shot magazine and is pellet on pellet with fantastic turkish walnut woodwork and very solidly built to last too. hopefully it will hold its resale value too (this ones definately a keeper tho :) )

best to save up and buy a good gun first time round, or else you will end up buying another better one once the bug has bitten :)

just my opinion tho

atb tom.

How many more people are going to openly admit possession of an illegal Firearm tonight?

Is it because its silly season?

:laugh:

well i know my is not illegal as it is regularly checked on the power measurer ....it was over 12 when getting tuned but was made under 12 again by putting a smaller transfer seal in...